Edited by: Lain Maraquine on 12/06/2007 14:08:42
I've been out of the game for a while and am basically trying to figure out how to have fun again.. I've been around a long time but you won't find my name on more than a couple posts because I don't troll and can keep my mouth shut. What I can offer:
* Experienced and mature player with 3 years of 0.0 living.
* I'm not poor.. 3 x Thanatos, 1 x Moros and 2 x Obelisk are sat in my hangars atm plus piles of t2 cbc/hac/int/af for me any my pvp alts.
* I do like to do a combination of pvp and mining, I can field 4 t2 fitted hulk alts but have just as many pvp alts all around 20m sp.
* I'm loyal and trustworthy, as an ASCN CEO I was responsible for billions of isk passing thru my hands When I stepped down as CEO of IXC (for health reasons and utter disgust of the game) I didn't take anything, from the complete capital bpo set that was loose in my hangar to billions of liquid isk I had access to. Feel free to contact IXC (Fitz Chivalry, Malachon Draco, not sure who else is left) or INV (Virtuozzo, Desron) for character references.
* I have no aspirations for power, hangar access, responsibility, titles, um... anything that smells like director or ceo. I've been there and done that multiple times and it's nearly ruined the game for me each time. I care too much and just can't invest the amt of time and antacid pills anymore. I want to pew pew and mine mine.
* I'm very self sufficient, I run my own logistics, cyno chains and am used to having to fend for and provide for myself. I have a herd of alts set up to handle just about any industrial/pvp/logistics needs that I have encountered thusfar in the game. This isn't to say that I can't take help/advice/learn/change/grow just that I'm not going to be some whiny ***** who expects people to cyno for them then cries in alliance chat for a half hour that they're stuck somewhere due to not calculating their isotopes properly. What I'm looking for:
* A fun bunch of guys and gals that can shoot the **** on TS and still get things done when it matters. The kind of people who can pvp in t2 gangs and have so much fun on TS and with each other that they can laugh off getting wiped and roll with it.
* Ideally I would like to join a large corp/alliance where I would be able to flex my capital muscle in an effective manner, have plenty of roaming pvp opportunities but have relatively safe access to true lowsec highend ores.
* I do like to mine... there's something soothing about the rythmic pulsing of MSMII's.
* I enjoy pvp and want an opportunity to do both small scale roaming gangs as well as some fleet engagements and capital deployments. I am no fan of POS warfare but can stomach it if necessary and done right.
* I have two friends (20m sp amarr pvp pilot and 7m sp minny pvp pilot) who would like to come with me and all they care about is to constantly pew pew out and about with ratting from time to time to replace ships. Both great guys and I can't imagine playing without them.
* I'm a mature US Estern timezone player with real life responsibilities (wife, job, etc) but can easily get 2-3 hours of play a night from 6pm -> 12pm US EST. I'ld prefer a corp that can field operations during the US tz and is not entirely EU based. This is one of the major reasons I don't just rejoin IXC.. that and they'ld put me to work.
Anyhow.. I'm shopping the market but it's just too damn much effort to sort through the swarms of corp posts in here to find people that aren't empire based or new to 0.0. I don't really care about politics or affiliations, I left my tinfoil hat in Feyth and avoid reading eve-o because it's been proven to cause tumors in lab rats. It's more important to me to be able to find a corp that is fun and will provide me with the opportunities and experiences I listed above.
Thanks for your time, feel free to evemail me in game to set up a convo/channel invite.