Edited by: AndyLulz on 26/08/2011 10:36:08EDIT: Changed thread title, me and my mate now come as a package, if you guys are looking for two competitive australian players who are eager to better ourselves, are not emo, use comms, easy goin, love pvp and have DT as our primetime, we are your guys. We know each other in RL.
For most of my EVE time I have been in sov warfare alliances and have decided it is no longer for me. Blobs and structure shooting is not what I like to log on for a 4 hour fleet op for. My corp are an awesome bunch of guys from the EU/US TZ who I play other games with other than EVE and have a great time with them as gaming buddies so I don't think they will be too bummed on me looking for another corp, however my wants are different from the main purpose of my current corp which is a 0.0 sov alliance corp.
I'm on the look out for any Low Sec/Pirate corps, FW corps or NPC 0.0 space
that think they may have a spot for us amongst their ranks. I love small gang stuff and hope theres a bunch of guys out there that will give my mate and I a go. Please I must stress no
0.0 sov warfare corps, I am over structure shoots as a daily occurence! (sure once in a while if absolutely necessary/profitable but god damn not everyday)
I may consider a 0.0 NPC corp, however I think I just want out of null entirely and go for something different.
Some bullet points to reiterate me cos they are cool and easy!
- Aussie Pilot (however currently on a half year break with minimal study on the side so universal TZ atm)
- 22.8M SP, can fly
- T2 fit minnie BCs, minnie HACs + Loki, Gal/Min frigs
- My Kill Stats
, probably 60% blob, >45% small gang, <5 % solo
- Eager to better myself in pvp, don't mind taking some flak for mistakes and will correct them. If you yell at me I will just lol off comms. Idgaf about drama, it really doesnt affect me and trolls just bounce off my shields so to speak. I'm pretty chill brahs. :)
- Don't mind hi-sec ganks, killmails are killmails baby
- Self-sufficient, ah wormholes, i love thee
- Able to use voice comms
- And not necessarily eve related, but I play a diverse range of multiplayer games, BC2, company of heroes, TF2, HoN, Terraria o god so many on steam, just ask me I probably have it, and will willingly play with ya. Except **** lay, o lawd no **** lay.A FINAL NOTE
Original post was rush edited for inclusion of my friend, Aedos Lucana
, some points have changed. We do random crap together like going down to null to try and get a few kills with just us two or go around hi sec ganking mining barges (lol).
Thanks for reading guise. Please evemail me in game or reply here, and I will follow up.