Edited by: Thyrity on 29/08/2011 12:11:29
Vandalism Inc. are recruiting, looking for pilots to take to the Null-sec Space of Syndicate,
and make a name for ourselves as the notorious pirates that we have become. We are a small group of friendly
individuals (unless you encounter us in space) that get along well and are looking for more members to join
and have some fun with us in small PvP fights in and around our home systems.
The corp is relatively new, as we have migrated as a group from a small mercenary corporation which, while doing
well, was not getting us the action we wanted. War declarations cause our enemies to cower in stations, so we’re
moving to null-sec to sustain our bloodlust.
_____________________________________________________________________________What we do and don’t do:
• We primarily PvP in null-sec, but we do go on excursions to low-sec
and roam the neighbouring systems for possible kills too.
• We fly in anything from frigates to battlecruisers, as these are the
easiest to replace in the inevitable case that we’re caught out, we
encourage new members to do the same, but you can fly whatever you like.
• We do NOT mine, mission, trade, PvE, or anything else along those lines.
However, many of us do these things alone, or with one or two members
for Isk making, which is not our primary goal at all.
_____________________________________________________________________________ What we are looking for:
• Mature, and friendly players. We’re not looking for smack talk, abuse or
any kind of rudeness among our members.
• PvP veterans and noobs alike, we’ll be happy to teach you the basics of
fighting in small squadrons, and can give advice on fittings, tactics and
skills as we go along.
• There is no minimum Skill Point requirement, but we do not accept trial
accounts, and it would be best if you can support yourself financially as
we are not an Isk making corporation.
• Timezones are primarily US and European, so bear this in mind when applying.
• Teamspeak is our primary communication tool, so a microphone and access to
this is essential.
Corp. Population at 17
members and counting!
For more information, or to apply, contact Viellian Guisanto
And remember kids, it's all about levels of optimism!
Check out our current Killboard!