Edited by: Garst Tyrell on 05/09/2011 21:25:59
No Mercy Corp, founder of Merciless Alliance, is once again interviewing quality pilots interested in high quality end-game PvP in all time zones.Our Culture
Simply put EVE PvP is our passion. We dont have fun by camping highsec entrance gates or station camping in Jita or flying suicide rifter roams. Our enjoyment from the game comes from one defining fact--we always want to challenge ourselves to do bigger and better things, always with clearly defined goals in mind. We are a meritocratic and quality centered pvp-focused corp. What does that mouthful mean? Inactives, non-team players, inexperienced pvpers, carebears, and frankly people who complain when we shoot a POS will be purged quickly. On the other hand pilots who have the experience to lead and step up are always encouraged to do so, either in a leadership role in the corp or as an FC. Those who are have the skills and desire to be quality leaders are expected to lead! We are a family and we will not tolerate anything less than the best from each other.What we Offer
- 23/7 challenging roaming and CTA PvP. Our corp and alliance have international FCs and variable time zone ops. Fleet sizes ranging from 5 man roaming gangs to 100+ op fleets. Solid gang comps, we fight the blob. No blue lists, no coalition wars.
- Passionate and experienced leadership; no bitter vets or afk CEOs here.
- Clear and constant communication: you will know who you are fighting, why, and what you can do to help. If we are being ****, you are expected to speak up and tell us where we can improve. Don't be surprised if we take the same liberty with you. Trust goes both ways.
- PvP competence and quality is the enforced rule, not just our expectation.
- Player development. We will push you hard to bring out your best as a eve pvper and help you in any way we can to support you.
- CTA/Roaming/FC Reimbursements and weekly pvp contests to help keep up with the costs of constant pvp
- Venal is a rich region. Plexes, missions, ganking bears; after fleets
personal isk is easy to make.Requirements
- Casual players are not welcome. Activity is a must. If you read the section on our culture above and don't like what you read...dont apply!
- 15mil SP and a working mic.
- A solid and verifiable PvP history. You must be able to do more than just press f1 in a blob
- Be a team player. Team players dont log when a CTA is called or refuse to scout or fc defense gangs.Merciless KillboardNo.Mercy on Evekill
Join our in game channel for more details: No.Mercy Pub
To apply simply post an application on the link below and join the pub channel. If we are interested we will get back to you quickly for an interview.http://www.merciless-alliance.com/forums/index.php?board=5.0
Recruitment contacts Garst Tyrell
, and ImmortalAde