open All Channels
seplocked EVE General Discussion
blankseplocked CCP name bashing
 
This thread is older than 90 days and has been locked due to inactivity.


 
Author Topic

Miilla
Minmatar
Hulkageddon Orphanage
Posted - 2011.03.26 19:25:00 - [1]
 

Can we stop the threads bashing CCP employee's for no reason except their appearance?


Amkzul
Posted - 2011.03.26 19:33:00 - [2]
 

It's the internet sooooooo.... No.

KurnKuku
Minmatar
Posted - 2011.03.26 19:33:00 - [3]
 

What is wrong with their appearance?

Wendi Watson
Organization Too Secret To Know
Posted - 2011.03.26 19:40:00 - [4]
 

Originally by: Miilla
Can we stop the threads bashing CCP employee's for no reason except their appearance?


Sure, just as soon as you stop posting.

SO Chong
Posted - 2011.03.26 19:46:00 - [5]
 

I agree with OP.

Shows the age and/or IQ of some people here.ugh

Amkzul
Posted - 2011.03.26 19:51:00 - [6]
 

Originally by: SO Chong
I agree with OP.

Shows the age and/or IQ of some people here.ugh


Your mom is an IQ!.... wait...

SO Chong
Posted - 2011.03.26 19:57:00 - [7]
 

See. Very Happy
I call out "****" and allready ones comes running. They are easy to spot.

Korasen Abora Sayara
Posted - 2011.03.26 20:21:00 - [8]
 

Originally by: Wendi Watson
Originally by: Miilla
Can we stop the threads bashing CCP employee's for no reason except their appearance?


Sure, just as soon as you stop posting.


This x 9000.

Mirabi Tiane
Posted - 2011.03.26 21:04:00 - [9]
 

Originally by: SO Chong
I agree with OP.

Shows the age and/or IQ of some people here.

If the forum had an ignore feature, that would be a reason to disagree. Wink

Banana Torres
The Green Banana Corporation
Posted - 2011.03.26 22:05:00 - [10]
 

If the CCP Employees employed to be forum moderators has issues with the practice then the threads would disappear along with the forum user's posting rights.

But they don't so it must be fine by CCP to do this.

Qordel
Caldari
School of Applied Knowledge
Posted - 2011.03.26 22:47:00 - [11]
 

First of all, how can you bash anyone for the way they look at CCP? They're all like genetic freaks. I don't even know where they get all the attractive people that work there.

Second, few devs have ever put themselves out there this much for a player base. From performing on stage, to being half naked in videos and on stage, to assuming the roles of speakers and presenters and hosts and hostesses (not the Japan kind of hostess) that may not be a role they're otherwise familiar or experienced with.

These guys and girls put way more out there to entertain and please the fans than one could reasonably ask and they deserve a great deal of respect and appreciation for it.

Ische Qou
Amarr
Ische Shipbuilding Corporation
Posted - 2011.03.27 01:27:00 - [12]
 

Originally by: Qordel
(not the Japan kind of hostess)


don't forget there is also the Japan kind of "host".

Awesome Possum
Original Sin.
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
Posted - 2011.03.27 02:09:00 - [13]
 

i was proud of soundwave for not looking like a sleep deprived crackhead finally.

Lord XSiV
Amarr
Kodar Innovations
Posted - 2011.03.27 02:18:00 - [14]
 

Well what else would you expect seeing as CCP pays bottom of the barrell for the industry....

Heck 90% or more of them weren't smart enough to bring enough emergency to go back home. The remaining 10% lost it to the icelandic banks crashing....


 

This thread is older than 90 days and has been locked due to inactivity.


 


The new forums are live

Please adjust your bookmarks to https://forums.eveonline.com

These forums are archived and read-only