Edited by: isca on 01/03/2011 12:34:14Edited by: isca on 14/02/2011 23:44:30Edited by: isca on 14/02/2011 17:24:21
For probably the first time in its 5-year history CODC
has a recruitment thread. Up to now we have recruited via a strictly invitation-only policy but for a limited period we are throwing open the doors to applications from anyone who feels they would fit the bill. Fitting the bill does not equate solely to skill points, it equates to people that play the game as a social pastime for fun and for some competition.Who are we?
We are a 70+ pilot member corporation of the awesome Brick Squad alliance and we will soon be celebrating our 5th anniversary.
Our activities are varied but we mainly do pvp of any sort from small gangs up to joining full fleet actions.
Our pilots come from all around the world but with a focus on EU and US timezones. We are also happy to train/advise newer eve pilots and welcome those of like minded maturity to come fly with us.Who we are looking for?
We are looking for pilots who:
1. Are enthusiastic and open minded.
2. Are willing to integrate into our corporation.
3. Value interaction with corp and alliance members.
We are currently looking for PVP pilots only.
In addition, we are also interested in any smaller corps, whether pure pvp or pvp biased that are looking for a parent corp to merge with. What we can offer:
* 0.0 Sov living - Geminate with our alliance Brick Squad
* Quality pvp as a part of Br1ck: We roam, camp and otherwise look for kills
* Alliance Mumble Server
* Mature pilots, Casual players and overall good guys
* Instruction, advice, suggestions and help for any newer players. We don't belittle guys if they don't know something. We take advantage of our experience.
* Opportunity to use Cap ships and Black Ops.
* Monthly pvp competition for cash and prizes ;).
* Way more fun than you will ever have if you stayed in empire space!
Relevant Kb links can be found here: Br1ck KillboardCODC KillboardWhat we expect from you:As a PVP pilot you should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Fly an Interceptor, Battlecruiser, Bomber, HAC, Logistic or RRBS with relevant support skills and ideally fitted with T2 kit (other shiptypes/working towards T2 kit in the very near future considered on application).
- Have a working microphone and be on voice-comms while online.
- Have 10m Skillpoints (will consider less skillpoints if specialized correctly/come recommended by others in corp/alliance).Additional requirements for applicants:
* API verification required
* References within [CODC], any of our previous alliance mates and Brick Squad recommended.
* Mature players (or players with a mature attitude) desired
At the end of the day, we are simply interested in having fun while making other players lose their stuff. So, if you feel that CODC is the corp for you, then please feel free to join ‘CODC Public’ for questions and further instructions. Or contact Vasili Z, Regenbui, Sneeuwstorm or myself in game via convo or evemail.
Thanks for reading