Hello thereAbout me
I'm 31 y/o, from Romania (lovely east european country). Been playing EVE on and off eve since 2007 and I have 2 chars, standing currently at 40 and 30 mil. SP. My true love in this game is exploration and both chars are trained to perform this task.I have a pretty good knowledge of game mechanics and I am self-sufficient. Also have a somewhat weird sense of humour About my eve chars:
The first one, 40 mil. SP is trained to use and T2 fit all command ships and below for 3 races (amarr, gallente, minmatar), now training into capital field, still around 2 months for being decent (damn those jumping skills). Can fly both the Amarr Carrier and Dread, but I am not yet able to take them to the field just yet. Amarr ships are my favourites and these have the most SP invested in. Can use RR battleships for gangs, not able yet to use gang links (still have a lot to train before doing that charisma-remap)
The second one, 30 mil. SP is my "do whatever my main can't do" char, he can fly command ships and below for caldari race (with Recons and Covert ops skilled to 5), has a somewhat competent training in missiles field, but still needs a lot of work, now training for hulk, orca, Jump Freighters and Rorqual (last one in about 3 months time). Also can do invention and build most T2 components and a fair number of T2 ships. If your corp has an industrial side, he can prove to be a good addition.what I'm looking for/offering:
- fun, non-childish and a laid-back environment (most important)
- corp with a solid presence in my timezone (EST+3) (0.0 corps are most interesting to me ATM, been away from null life for quite a bit)
- can use voice comms, but I prefer to keep those to a minimum, GF aggro is untankable sometimes.
- a ship replacement program (subject to corp fittings)would be ideal for corp operations
- ofc, will participate in defensive and offensive ops, but sometimes I can't play for days, RL comes first
- small gang warfare are what I like most, blobs tend to kill both my computer and my enjoyment.
- if possible your area of operations should be in the sansha/blood raiders - populated areas, but that is not at all mandatory
- I will take into consideration industry corps if they are about invention and building T2 stuff and sharing the profits. Can't really mine for long.
In the end, I would like to state that I don't like to switch corps often so I'm looking for a long-term solution, so I will consider carefully what to join :)
ty for reading this.