Edited by: bringdapain on 10/03/2010 11:15:58Edited by: bringdapain on 03/03/2010 11:01:40Edited by: bringdapain on 02/03/2010 15:22:16
After waving a sad goodbye to my previous corp I’m now looking for a new home. Ideally what I’m after (though not necessarily in this order and I’m flexible for the right corp) is:
1) Stable and active corp with sufficient members online at any one time.
2) Lots of PvP opportunities so I can improve on my skills and have fun. I'd really rather not spend nights twiddling thumbs waiting to see if there are enough active players for a roam/camp/op.
3) A friendly, helpful and mature bunch of players who I get on with and feel at home with – this is an important bit. I’m fine with swearing, banter or ****-take and you’ll find me joining in but I’d really rather not have 24/7 constant sex or smack talk from kiddies.
4) Good fair corp/alliance management with minimal drama/politics. I basically just want to have fun (and kill stuff).
5) Competent FC’s and active during EU TZ (GMT).
6) Great logistics and/or good local market. Ship replacement program for Caps would also be lovely.
7) An understanding that RL always comes first.
8) No pirate corps thanks and I'd prefer “no smack in local” and NBSI policies.
9) Practice/competition events on SISI would also be nice.
So, not much really
What I can give:
1) Cross trained Caldari/Gallente pilot working on Minmatar. Can fly and fit most of these race's T1/T2 ships - Intys/BC’s/BS/HACs/Recons/Command/Covops/SB's
2) Can also fly Caldari caps – Phoenix/ Chimera although still a few support skills to get up for the Chimera.
3) Experienced in 0.0 and financially self-sufficient, although decent ratting/plexing is a plus.
4) Loyal, friendly, mature, helpful and no-drama RL female (yeah we do exist)
5) Active 10-15 hours per week at least (usually more but don’t want to admit to myself just how long I spend playing this game)
6) I’m experienced in PvP but am no PvP goddess by any stretch of the imagination. I’m looking to improve and learn though and I do learn quickly.
7) Working mic and can use TS and/or Vent.
8) Will work for the good of the corp – I’ll take part in even the most tedious Ops so long as I’m around.
9) I'm active during UK(GMT) TZ, although I'm often around directly before and after downtime.
Drop me a line here or in-game and look forward to hearing from you