Edited by: Heshmiet on 16/02/2010 00:08:34Edited by: Heshmiet on 16/02/2010 00:04:24
So, everyone says Minmatar ships are made out of trash. Well, I would have to agree, but do you know how hard it is to build a spaceship out of trash? Well now you have the chance to find out.
I want real life made out of Trash Minmatar Model Ships, and only Minmatar Ships.Contest Rules and Entry.
1. Only Minmatar Ships.
2. The Model must be made out of everyday household items that would otherwise become trash and held together by some form of tape or generic glue.
3. An Exception will be made for model paint, and lights/electric.
4. The ship must be assembled to a proper scale, the builder may choose which scale they desire. So, you can build a 1:1 scale model Ragnarok(17KM), or a 1:100,000 scale model of Ragnarok(17CM).
5. 3 photos of the model must be uploaded to Minmatar Model Ship Submission topic during Submission timeframe.
6. The Submission photos must include the following information.
- Character Name the prize money will go to
7. Submissions must be made to Minmatar Model Ship Submission Topic between March 1st and April 30th.
8. You may submit more than one ship, but only one ship per legal mailing adress will be able to claim a prize winning position.
9. The top five models will be announced May 5th and contacted via ingame email.
10. The top five models must be postmarked and mailed to review center by May 15th.
11. Winners will be announced May 31st on Minmatar Ship Engineer Winners Topic, contacted via ingame email, and required to claim their prize by June 5th.PrizesFirst Prize
: 1 billion iskSecond Prize
: 500 million iskThird Prize
: 250 million iskFourth Prize
: 100 million iskFifth Prize
:50 million iskLegal Information
As of this date, 2-15-2010, CCP is not taking part in this event, and therefore not responsible for any positive or negative impacts this contest has on Eve Online, reffered to now on as "Game". Isk is used to refference the game's current currency. This contest is, as of this date, the sole Intellectual Property of the game character Heshmiet's owner, reffered to now on as "Host". The host has full discretion over qualifing/disqualifing enteries. Ownership of 5 top models will be turned over to the Host for review, and will not be returned. All disputes will be handled by the host. All information included or not included in either the contest rules or legal notice is reserved by the Host to discolse or modify at a later date.
PS. Can one of the Mods please Sticky this topic.