Posted - 2010.02.15 04:12:00 - [1
Edited by: Caligulove on 15/02/2010 04:15:15Edited by: Caligulove on 15/02/2010 04:13:07
Hello from my Alt!
REQUIREMENT: I'm looking for good stability, good times, and good fun with like-minded peeps in the same lifeboat as me. Since I have been through several corps since starting in 2006, I'm really looking for my corp. endgame. BACKGROUND:
There have been 3 or 4 corps in my history, that either folded or changed gears drastically, but during my tenure with them, had the best times this game could offer. If any of those corps were still around today, I would likely not be looking for a new corp. Unfortunately for me, the corps in between those 3 or 4 corps have been a litany of empty promises, missing persons, teen aggro pits, or, quite frankly, dip-****s. My main character (reflected in the subject line), is PVP, however for most of the last 3 years, she's been my second character. My main was an indy/miner/trader character which I recently sold. What does this mean? My current main is PVP focused, but does not have a uber-pvp record, as she has been in the shadows most of my playtime. This does not mean I don't know how to PVP, as I have been around some of the best, and have had a taste of all forms of PVP action.I recognize that if you don't share some common RL interests with those you play this silly game with, you are doomed to having to repeat THIS exercise. So with that, here is a little about the RL me.
• In RL, I'm married with two wonderful little kids (5 and 8), that like to undock my ships in hostile territory when I'm not looking. Grrrrr!
• I'm 39 years old going on 25.
• I'm an avid comic book collector, and a huge fan of SEC football. Yes, I am EST timezone. Georgia specifically. Go Dawgs!
• Huge music fan, across all spectrums. When playing Eve, folks on vent have heard me playing opera (great for PVP!), CLUTCH, Them Crooked Vultures, MUSE, Ministry, Radiohead, and Lynyrd Skynyrd.
• I’m good friends with both Jack Daniels and Mary Jane, but don’t let either take the wheel.
• I operate a few conservative-libertarian blogs, so needless to say, if you’re an Obama Kool-Aid drinker, well, we will probably not got along.
• I DON’T believe in global warming, unless you are referring to the cyclic warming and cooling of the earth that occurs naturally.
• I own a few guns. The Ruger LCR is my new fav.
• I’m a smart ass.
• I think Sofía Vergara makes the sun shine.
• I love zombies of all types, running or slow-moving.My Toon?
• Amarr and Gallente focused.
• No caps yet, but could start at any time.
• Self sufficient monetarily.
• HACS, Recons, and Ceptors, but can cover T2 up throught BS for both Amarr and Gallente. Gallente cap next on the training schedule after Recon’s V.
• Honest and trustworthy, I’ve often found myself in Director positions.
• I’m currently a neg. sec status, but I’m going positive. Tired of the neg. sec status routine. So, that also means I’m tired of the low-sec pirate routine.You?
• See above.
• Not too large, and not too small.
• Preferably 0.0. Like I said before, I’m done with the low-sec pirate routine. If you’re a high-sec corp, it may take me awhile before I can join.
• A corp that is a good group of people who otherwise would be found at the local bar, kicking back at a game of darts, if it weren’t for this internet spaceship game.
• Gotta be active, but without the mandatory ops. I understand that 0.0 life is a constant game of solidifying your home, but wtf?, if I can’t log on to change out a skill without having a ****ing CTA every five minutes, whats the point? Constantly trying to defend your turf means you’re a dog that hasn’t gotten whipped yet. You picking up what I’m dropping?
If you plan on copying and pasting here, I won’t respond. Copy and pasting your corp mantra is like paying a drunk escort for a handjob. Sure its pretty, but seriously half-assed.
Posted - 2010.02.15 06:21:00 - [2
Empire Assault Corp
Posted - 2010.02.15 09:26:00 - [3
Black Viper Nomads
Posted - 2010.02.15 11:28:00 - [4
Have you thought about going into w-space for thrills and frollics AND NO LOCAL which helps drop in unanounced on people having a tea party.
If Wormholes could be your thing give us a look in game at our public room VIP3RCOM and chat to a few of the guys and see what we can offer you.
Posted - 2010.02.15 12:38:00 - [5
I find your final comments amusing. Even if we don't get you in corp I would most certainly like to speak with you. That aside we have a number of players just like yourself in our alliance, which is just one big corporation in many ways. I consider my crew like family. I myself am 30 years old I am finishing up my second degree in Mechanical Engineering, and am well organized. We do not have 0.0 space yet but this is because we aren't as a whole quite ready yet. I do not often look at players of your age level as they often feel used. We do enjoy certain activities together but there is not "requirement" to join operations. Our alliance as a whole is currently making a push for Wormhole Space, and will be moving moon mining operations into low-sec as soon as my pilots get better acquainted with each other and the finer details of combat. Beyond that there is of course missioning and mining for those Zen moments. I am not going to promise you a good time as I do not know how your interactions will be with the crew but, your more than welcome to try. We have vent, as well as TeamSpeak, and of course the alliance chat room. Contact me in game some time and let me know and I'll add you.
Posted - 2010.02.15 13:58:00 - [6
We neither have your average age in our corp, nor do all of us have the same hobbies, I guess.
BUT - what we DO have is the best corp/public chat and humor ever. There's always someone to talk random trash with; or as one of my direcs would say: "Nah, no roam for me today, just using eve as the 4.5gb chat client its meant to be."
If you are into fast-paced nanogangs, feel free to check our pub channel SCBW.
Recruitment thread for more infos:
Solarflare Heavy Industries
Posted - 2010.02.15 15:44:00 - [7
Edited by: Kate Libby on 15/02/2010 15:45:03
I'd Like you to introduce Solarflare Heavy Industries [SFHI], our main focus is pvp and we have based out of 0.0 since this game launced in 2003 basicly (ok a couple months after the game launched...) wich thus means we are 7 years old by now ;) and still going strong..
We are part of a 0.0 alliance that does have sov in 0.0 but we can see the difference between someone that just is changing skill or that is ratting/plexxing while cta is ongoing ;) in addition most of us do have RL's aswell but i can't guaranteed u will be able to withstand logging in and joining gangs while u should do something with the family ;)
At this very moment we are doing mostly BC and below roams so defently a good moment for you to jump in and get the hang of it again.
As most if not all of our memberbase are players that been playing since 2003/2006 there's plenty of capital/logistic support to safely transport your ships and fittings around.
We are not big, yet we have the experience and dedication to think as big as we have to to accomodate our fellow corpmembers needs.
Visit us in "SFHI PUBLIC" or click the link in my signature or feel free to convo/mail me ingame with any questions u may have! .
while the area we live in is excellent for ratting/plexxing to isk up.
First Flying Wing Inc
Posted - 2010.02.15 16:06:00 - [8
Please visit your user settings to re-enable images.Brave enough to PvP as one wishes.....
If you just want to rat, mine, mission, make good money and have a place to park in 0,0 ? .... Then go look somewhere else. Space Perverts (ACE5)
is accepting applications from PvP pilots with a passion for good, dirty, old school PvP and new stomping grounds . You need an average of 5 million SPS
to apply. What we offer members:
WH work "Yes"
Lowsec PvP "Yes"
0.0 Fleet Roams "Yes"
High Sec WarDecs "Yes" Website
Capital Training "Yes" (Dread, Carrier & Mothership)
Noob or New to PVP Training "We will send you to "Basic PvP" and "Wolfpack 101" Training at Agony Unleashed
Currently conducting aggressive negotiations and, Wardecs.
Forum Recruitment URL: http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1256621&sid=886006554
Contact Audi Amarr
for Questions and Recruitment
CEO – Audi Amarr
Director/Recruiter - Petrai
Enforcers of Serenity
Posted - 2010.02.15 17:56:00 - [9
Edited by: Sanctus Maleficus on 15/02/2010 17:58:08Edited by: Sanctus Maleficus on 15/02/2010 17:57:58
Hello Mr. Calugulove Alt!
I'd like to invite you to check out Lambent Enterprises! We are a freedom-oriented corporation in the Enforcers of Serenity Alliance. We are a multi-facet corp that partakes in all aspects -- 0.0 access, pvp, wormholes, etc, you name it! We also have a very mature member base, with most players being 25+ (and a few mature youngins).
Check us out at http://www.lambent.biz
or join channel LAMBENT-RECRUIT in game!
Thanks, and good luck!
Posted - 2010.02.15 17:59:00 - [10
Edited by: Nestor Laurenitis on 15/02/2010 18:00:12STIMULUS
is more or less full of people who share a similar demographic as yourself. Many of us are 30-somethings with families and obligations and evening alcoholic proclivities. Some of us even have a Matt Stafford jersey hanging our closet, for example.
We do small gang PvP (4 to 16-ish man gangs). We have a vent server where we coordinate gangs and shoot the breeze. US TZ's are our strongest. We live in Syndicate but are currently road tripping in Providence.
We have a lot of excellent PvP pilots and solid blokes in general. Always looking for one more.
If you are interested hop on our public channel STIMULUS and make some noise.Rote Kapelle Killboard
P.S. Should you choose to persue STIM I reserve the right to refer to you by your alts name.
Test Alliance Please Ignore
Posted - 2010.02.15 18:18:00 - [11
No-Mercy is currently looking for new members to join us in our roams. We are part of a 0.0 Alliance, Gentlemen's Club
. We have multiple roams going out daily and a few home defense fleets as well. The corp and alliance are both active in US and EU timezones. We hold a good bit of Sov, so when you need to farm some ISK, we have nice quiet space for you to do it in. As a corp, we pride ourselves in being a very friendly community. Many of the guys have been playing together for quite a while, and most of us play other games together also.
Our alliance has a jump bridge network, and we have access to a friendly alliance's jump bridge network also. The Corp has many carriers, and we do multiple runs up to a lowsec system 1 jump from highsec and 3 jumps from a large trade hub. The alliance also has jump freighter pilots. For more information check out our full recruitment post.
If you have any questions, feel free to convo me or Garst Tyrell
and we can answer your questions.
We have a rather active corp Pub channel also, No.Mercy Pub
. Anyone in there from corp should be able to direct you in the right direction.Our KillboardAlliance Killboard
Posted - 2010.02.15 21:10:00 - [12
Thanks for all the replies. I will be in contact with many of you later this evening.
Gladiators of Rage
Posted - 2010.02.16 01:25:00 - [13
Gladiators of Rage is looking for Seasoned or Older Pilots.
PVP are welcome.
Proud Members of the Fighting: Systematic Chaos
We invite small Corp MergersLaughing
We're running daily : PVP YARRRR!!
* Roaming Ops Daily
* Fleet Alliance Ops
* Cap PVP OPs
We have for your pleasure :
* 0.0 PVP, Exploration, Mining
* Active PVP alliance with good FC
* Alliance Outpost
* 0.0 POS
* Sovereignty systems
* Ventrilo dedicated server
* Alliance KillBoards, Corp Killboard and Forums
* Friendly corp (+200 members currently)
* Ship replacement Programs
* Cheap ships & modules from our Building division
* Access to nice belts
* 25mil Skills points strict minimum
* Api key
* Stay 95% of your game time in 0.0
* Join regulary PVP op
* Must have working headphones and Mic Ventrio is a must
* Must be a Team player if not don't waste our time
Benefit for PVP :
Ship under Jita prices, target close, PVP small & medium gang and with ally daily
Our pilots are based in US and EU timezones.
We are located in Esoteria for 0.0
Don't hesitate to talk to us on our public in game eve channel: Gladiator's Coliseum 2
Contacts: Cosmoboy & Kyax
Clown Punchers Syndicate
Posted - 2010.02.16 04:43:00 - [14
Edited by: Tolarus on 16/02/2010 04:50:20
LOL one of the better recruitment posts I've read in awhile. Heh and I like the fact that you specifically wrote "If you plan on copying and pasting here, I won’t respond." and you STILL had dipsh*ts post them anyways.
Ok so here it goes, visit our recruitment thread here
. We are a Non-SOV holding alliance based in Curse and we specialize in small to medium sized fleet combat. We operate exclusively in 0.0
Obligatory statement follows... BOZO has never been and never will be a part of any kiss ass Big Blue NAP Orgy. You wont find BOZO bending over and giving the reach around to one of the big boy alliance in order to stat pad our killboard.
We currently have no blues, and it is extremely rare that we ever set anyone blue. So that being said we have no problem finding targets to shoot at. Yes, we do often end up fighting out numbered and against the odds and we are better pilots as a result.
We are strictly PvP focused, no POS bullsh*t or alarm clock ops to defend 'our' space. Our FC's and pilots are highly experienced and we offer daily roaming ops in the EU and US time zones.
Take a few minutes to read over our Blog
, and Wiki
(yes we have a wiki). If you have any questions join the BIGTOP channel and speak with a recruiter. Our podcats will give you an idea of the type or humor you'll hear over our voice comms.
The majority of our pilots are in our 30's and based on your personal information I don't see any reason why you wouldn't feel at home on BOZO. We look forward to hearing from you.
*oh and as far as your pvp record goes, as long as you know what you're doing (head not up your ass), willing to learn, follow orders, and actively participate in ops and forum discussions, we don't care how many ships you have or haven't killed in the past.
Posted - 2010.02.16 06:36:00 - [15
Edited by: Nuramori on 16/02/2010 06:43:25
I think you're my brother.
Well, I don't have one, but if I did, you'd be a splitting image of what he'd post his personality and lifestyle to be like.
• In RL, I'm married with two wonderful little kids (5 and 8), that like to undock my ships in hostile territory when I'm not looking. Grrrrr! Married with three kids, and my kids like to keep me from docking my ship in it's berth.
• I'm 39 years old going on 25. 45 going on either 90 when the daughters ask about sex or 12 when I play ball with my son.
• I'm an avid comic book collector, and a huge fan of SEC football. Yes, I am EST timezone. Georgia specifically. Go Dawgs! I'm in Georgia, but you and I will need to talk about your choice in crappy teams. *ducks*
• Huge music fan, across all spectrums. When playing Eve, folks on vent have heard me playing opera (great for PVP!), CLUTCH, Them Crooked Vultures, MUSE, Ministry, Radiohead, and Lynyrd Skynyrd. Stop stalking my music collection.
• I’m good friends with both Jack Daniels and Mary Jane, but don’t let either take the wheel. *looks around*
• I operate a few conservative-libertarian blogs, so needless to say, if you’re an Obama Kool-Aid drinker, well, we will probably not got along. FINALLY a sane person.
• I DON’T believe in global warming, unless you are referring to the cyclic warming and cooling of the earth that occurs naturally. See comment above.
• I own a few guns. The Ruger LCR is my new fav. I prefer my Sig 228, a real tack driver; my 556 isnt' too shabby either. You would have to watch out for our token gay guy though, his gun collection would make Charleston Heston cry in happiness.
• I’m a smart ass. Much preferred over a dumb ass.
• I think Sofía Vergara makes the sun shine. Don't stop. I'm almost there.
• I love zombies of all types, running or slow-moving. Makes for good target practice.
To balance that infospam I present some alliance/game facts related to the asylum I belong to (will involve a small amount of cut and paste to counter my laziness of retyping elements of your post).
Fidelas Constans is a mixed bag of misfits, sheep shaggers, breeders, ex-military, and geriatric meddlers that think they know it all (well only one of our old dinosaurs fits that criteria). Most would buy you a beer just because you said something amusing. We recently became a Holder with CVA, have sov in one system, and live to PVP. We PVP with humor, rarely take our selves seriously, and enjoy each other's shenanigans. We don't take BS from each other, have thick skin, and regard political correctness to mean humanity is dying from intellectual incest. We're 600+ strong but it feels like a small family, love a good fight, don't smacktalk, and give kudos to the opponent for a good bare knuckle scrap. CTA's are rare; but when you log in, you're going to be hard pressed to not find a fleet to join in with. We use ventrilo to chew the fat, kill the reds, and generally avoid the spouses. We even have women, REAL women that can hang with the guys and will usually leave vent at times to knock boots.
But with all that, we're highly loyal to each other and share a strong bond, in that platonic, internet man kind of way.
So to avoid having this post being misconstrued as a long winded diatribe, you can hit us up in-game and we'll pull you in vent to further convince you we're nucking futs, but fun to fly with.
Oh, and the obligatory killboard FCON
and alliance website
Posted - 2010.02.16 11:32:00 - [16
DAB is a PvP corp, we mostly roam and we live currently in Scalding Pass. We are a medium corp wityh lost of pple +35 yers olds with kids. As i said before, we mostly roam, but sometime CTA to clean up our space have to be done.
Check our advert
in EvE-O and post an apply in our forum if you interested. DAB – Killboard
Posted - 2010.02.16 11:53:00 - [17
mate, you will fit in with us definately!
I share your taste in tunes too! :D
check out our recruitment thread
drop me an ingame mail or convo if im on!
Fusion Enterprises Ltd
Posted - 2010.02.16 15:56:00 - [18
Hi there Alt!
Your add reads like a mature story from a guy who knows what he wants. All in all its looks like you are looking for something like Thorn Syndicate. I don`t want to indulge too much on these forums, but if you are up for a little chat feel free to convo me ingame, or send me an eve-mail.
We do have a recruitment post like every other corp, and though you did say no copy paste's, I will paste the link
here for you to check if you feel like it.
Posted - 2010.02.16 17:31:00 - [19
Edited by: Spliffsan on 16/02/2010 17:32:54
Your RL section is what truly caught my eye!
Here is our advert:
Currently Recruiting: Dark Star Mining and Industry inc.:
Null-Sec based corporation living in Dark Taboo
Space in Catch
We are looking for Mature Players
interested in Mining, Industry, PvP, and 0.0 Living.
All time-zones are welcome! We have players in Europe, Asia, USA and more! No Skill Point Limit
! We are willing to train new people, and experienced players will find a healthy core group. Benefits include: Daily
PvP Opps (Defense, Offensive Roaming, and Large Fleets with CVA and Sylph) --- dust off that Cap Ship, and fight!
Kill-board and Forums to track and plan your PvP progress.Daily
Mining Opps with Orca and Rorq Support: for your hungry Hulks!
Our Home System has the Highest Industry Upgrades in Region
with daily Arkonor Bistot
, and Mercoxite
Access to 00 POS's and Space Stations for all your fitting and repairing needs!
Our Home System has Full Military Upgrades
Access to industrialists able to fill even your most grand of orders!
Access to one of the most exciting and busy regions of Null-Sec (Catch-Providence) --- can you say 200+ fleets?
Access to Jump Bridge network for ease of travel to and from Null-Sec, smooth sailing!
A closed market to buy and sell items, minerals and ships within the Alliance; make ISK and find great deals!
A community of people to train and fly with from around the globe! Speak to them on our private Ventrillo Server
For more information, do any or all of the following:
- Join our channel "Dark Star Mining"
- Contact Spliffsan, Azzarri (corp Diplos) and/or Galdar Hagg (CEO) in game (EVE Mail or Private Chat).
- Send in an application
Sure this is Half-assed but I spent alot of time fixing the tweaks and it says it all!
Come chat ingame as I full ass it there