For some time now, we have been monitoring requests sent via stuck petition to GM's for notifications of incoming fleet battles. Where possible we have been placing these systems on high powered blades to ensure you get the best server performance possible in your fleet fight.
To reduce load on the GM's, and to get these requests where they need to go as quickly as possible we now have a system for you to notify our virtual world operations team of these fights directly.
If you are expecting to have a large fleet engagement, please tell us using the following form: http://www.eveonline.com/fleetfightnotification.aspRules
- Abuse of this system will NOT be tolerated
- All notifications are linked to your user account and we will not put up with any shenanigans.
- Only corporation directors are able to send notifications.
- Please notify us only if you expect the operation to exceed 300 pilots in the engagement (ie. 150 vs 150).
- Notifications must be at least 24h in advance, as we re-map these systems during downtime.
- These notifications go to Virtual World Operations (the Tranquility admin team), Internal Affairs and Lead Game Masters.