Edited by: Eric Fuhrmann on 05/10/2008 10:05:00
Insdious Existence (EXIT) - RAZOR alliance
We are a pvp focused corporation and a member of RAZOR alliance. We have a small core player base highly skilled and experienced in pvp and are looking to recruit members of the same calibre.
The members of the corporation are all very experienced, with most being 2+ years old with over 40m SP and can offer extensive knowledge.
There are plenty of opportunites to pvp whether it is with the corp, the alliance or the NC.
Members have access to a very large area for ratting Guristas in 0.0 space.
While we are predominantly pvpers we do have an extensive BPO collection and run a capital production program.
We have a fleet Battleship reimbursement program, providing BS hulls and fittings for shared use on alliance operations.
Capital reimbursed program for capitals lost in fleet operations.
What we’re looking for:
• Can fly a fully tech2 fitted nano HAC or Recon or Interdictor as minimum
• Can fly a tech2 fitted fleet Battleship with tech2 large turrets
• Self sufficient for ISK - whether you rat in 0.0 or run missions in empire is up to you but you need a solid income and know what you’re doing
• Participate in alliance operations when possible, flying required ship types with alliance standard fittings
• Provide your API key (limited)
• You can use teamspeak and vent and have a microphone
• Reasonably active, easy going and can take a joke
If you answer yes to these pre-requisites you can evemail Eric Fuhrmann, e-mail Eric@exit-eve.com or post on the EXIT forums.
Players with a reputable background and a reference will be accepted after appropriate security checks.
Everyone else will be accepted into the corporation for a one month trial period, which may be extended.
Access to corporation and alliance hangars/assets will be withheld for one month or until the trial period ends.http://pages.exit-eve.comhttp://www.razor-eve.org/killboard