Edited by: ninjaholic on 30/06/2011 23:14:33
You want HIGH FPS
, and LOW
client-side lag, FAST
loads and computers that run like a scalded cat. (I know you do because I do too!
Since you won't have a resource-hungry vid-capture tool running anymore, YOU CAN
Similar to Half-Life 2
's built-in demo-record feature (which records to a small file), Eve-Online should have it's very own...BATTLE-RECORDER
It keeps the file size small by recording only position data over time, not video & audio. When you replay the file later on, it re-renders the whole scene, allowing you to record it then, without any the lag, without any the slow-down, without any choke, so you can concentrate on your video after
, not during
, a fight.
In playback, you can set the camera position over a time-line so that replayed your über camerawork will be shown, allowing you to share some superb vids.
The idea is this tool comes in two 'flavours', the Battle-Recorder
, and it's partner, the Battle-Player
* Records positional, directional information etc. in realtime to your HD for later edit and playback, not just raw video and audio like current video capture.
* Allows you to edit the saved battle information and add camera tracks, pans and zooms for dynamic and stylish angles over a timeline in realtime.
* Uses ONLY A FRACTION
of the resources typical vid-capture tools require, allowing CLIENT LAG-FREE PVP
, fleet or otherwise, as well as detailed recording, at RIDICULOUS RESOLUTIONS
* With such power over the timeframe, it allows you FINE-TUNED CONTROL
on where the camera is, doing what, at any time.
* Snapshots, allowing those perfect moments to be captured!
* The perfect tool for anyone who doesn't want to capture at 1920 x 1200
, because that's nuts. Well, NOW YOU CAN
easily record in 1920 x 1200
, edit it IN REALTIME
, then capture your work of art with your favourite vid-capture tool, convert it and post it up to EVE-files
for all to see![/list]BATTLE-PLAYER
* Plays-back the previously (edited) battle, full-screen/windowed, ready to record with your favourite vid-capture tool!
* It might even be possible to implement an AVI or frames export, eliminating the need for a seperate capture tool, so you can get right into editing the video with your fav program.
* FREE ADVERTISING
* A tool allowing users to analyze fights in great detail to fight smarter, or as an intel tool, to highlight strong/weak-points in both yours and your enemies fleets! This can be done in your own client or in the conference room to your whole corp in Incarna.
the Alliance Tournament DIRECTLY
to your client? So you could WATCH IT HAPPEN LIVE
at home and be your own cameraman and listen to the commentary via EVE voice!
* Ghost-out other ships, like passers-by, so people know at-a-glance they're not involved in the fight and pay them no heed.
* The greatest benefit will be to the new players. You no longer have to explain something in detail, you can just link them a tiny file to download and watch in the Battle-Player