Posted - 2008.04.25 19:09:00 - [1
Edited by: Tzar''rim on 15/05/2008 10:19:50
Found a corp but it didn't have the activity and/or drive I was looking for, so I'm trying again. I'll copy paste my previous info updated to current stats. I'm looking for an active merc/wardec corp for fun and profit. Here's the repost;
This character is close to 10 mil SP, all focussed on T1 ships, T2 fittings and supportskills. I'd say that in evenly sized ships I can hold my own just nicely while I'm not too afraid to attack something bigger if I feel I might have the edge. Can't fly a BS since I have no use for it atm and I'd need lots more SP to be any good with them so focussing on frigs, cruisers and BC's. Can fly inties.
I'm certainly not new to EVE but I've given up on big alliances where you can't choose your alliance mates, you can't trust leadership or simply don't agree with them and you have to live with the fact that 90% of the people just leech along while only the core people actually do the work. Apart from that I don't like blobs, I'm not good at being cattle/meatshield.
My old main was a dedicated covert ops pilot and while he can ofcourse still perform that role he is an alt, I might even close that account. His attributes and skill choices made me cry so my, then, part time pirate alt became my main.
What I have to offer;
- 10 mil SP main character focussed completely on combat, currently training BC 5. Complete list of skills available if needed. Also KB stats available (mostly piracy).
- proper 0.0 experience, fleet, small gang experience and scouting experience.
- teamplayer, used to work with large fleets as well as small gangs, willing to do my part (and expecting/demanding others do the same).
- mature, non-idiot player. In many ways.
- alt on 2nd account that can fly a hulk, Obelisk (owns one in high sec) and covert ops
- old main on other account, will probably be closed down unless I find a good use for him, covops specialist and could fly amarr recons if I could be bothered to buy the recon skill.
What I'm looking for :
- EURO TIMEZONE, most if not all attendance around the normal (and late) GMT hours
- PVP/Merc, whichever combination as long as it has a bit of style, I'm a big fan of Darwinism.
- active corp where people take their responsibilities and where teamwork is encouraged. I like things to be well thought out, planned and evaluated.
- no 13 yearold leet crap. I'm old, don't want to be annoyed :)
- NO huge corp with 200 members where only 12 are online, in an alliance which you have no control over.
- active use of either TS or vent
- I'm not at all interested (or willing) to pick sides in the BOB<>RAGOON crap.
Ministry of Mojo
Posted - 2008.05.17 22:32:00 - [8
We dont usually recruit from outside, but it would seem what you want is what we have.
No promises, no roles, you will die at some point, and it will take a while for you to fit in, we are currently doing alot of empire wars, but we do other stuff too.
Activity is very good, the corp is compact and close knit, and we enjoy what we do.
Not much of a recruitment advert I know, but if your interested convo me sometime.