AnTi. is a US and Aussie TZ lowsec and 0.0 pvp corp. We operate on a NBSI policy and thus are pirates. We have been residing in Khanid and Kor-azor for about a month and a half now and have essentially evicted an alliance 6x our size from the local area. The 3 founders started in a corp founded by a former m0o member and know our way around piracy, and have the desire to be one of the premier piracy corps in EVE.
What does AnTi. offer for you?
Cheap ship program: This is for almost all t2 ships and also for most battleships and battlecruisers.
Good FC's, great alliance backing us up filled with friends of the leaders, so never a worry about not being included in alliance workings. We have extensive knowledge of the game's tactics and mechanics and will always teach those that don't have as much knowledge.
No 0.0 politics, no owning 0.0 space ever, just 100% pewpew action in 0.0 and lowsec. No Pos warefare, on the scale that it is done in 0.0 will never be done in this corp, but sometimes ransoming poses will be done, and you will be compensated for going on these ops, and they are never mandatory.
A fun and semi-mature atomosphere. Most, if not all pilots, are over 18, we still like to joke around and have fun.
An alliance that has a 90% effiency since moving to this area.
Ratting access in 0.0 if you get low on cash.
So what does AnTi. require from those that would like to join?
1) Bright, smart, and mature pilots.
2) No smacktalk. This will not be tolerated of anyone in our corp. You get one warning and then you are kicked from the corp on the second offense
3) 7 mil sp
4) PvP experience, Although if you dont have much or any, you will be put on a probationary period and several members of the corp will evaluate you and your improvement over that period.
5) Self-Sufficency, we have ratting space we have access to, but when you join the corp, you need to be able to fit out and able to fly several ships
6) The ability to fit remote reppers and fly a BC, would prefer some t2 ships and inty's, as we do both gatecamping and roaming, you need to be able to fly ships for both of these circumstances.
7) A willingness to learn or teach, depending on your pvp experience.
8) All new members will have a 1 month trial period where their activity and skill will be evaluated. They will also be assessed as to how well they get along with the other members. If you are higher skilled, your period will most likely be shorter if you show us the skill.
If you have any questions about the corp, shoot me a convo ingame or an eve-mail, and I will respond as quickly as I can.