C C P
Posted - 2010.03.03 16:25:00 - [2
Written by BH Strijd, the following is an example of a well written bug report, it should inspire and help you write a more rounded report and give you some confirmation of what to include in a bug report. Just supplement your report with the information provided here. The contents of this report contain information based on a previous well known bug. Following the outline of this report will help us process your report quicker.
Jump Clones: Character sheet does not show updated attributes/augmentations after clone jump
After a player clone jumps, the augmentations tab on the character sheet does not show any implants. The previous clones attributes still appear in the Attributes tab and is used to calculate skill time.
This is causing confusion when skills are set immediately after activating a jump clone.
Relogging the client cleans up this issue but it appears the skill training needs to be restarted to take new implants into account.
1. Record the data in the character sheet's Augmentation tab and Attributes tab.
2. Jumpclone to a clone which contains implants.
3. View the Augmentation tab, notice no implants are listed.
4. View the Attributes tab, notice the attributes are the same as before jumping (same numbers recorded in step 1).
5. Restart the client.
6. Notice attributes and implants now appear correctly.
Intel Pentium 4 2.8GHz
Realtek on-board sound
Screenshots - drawn on in paint or similar application to highlight the problem