Edited by: Frozen Light on 27/02/2008 10:03:07Edited by: Frozen Light on 13/02/2008 17:39:45
Art of War has recently passed two years of age, and at some point during our lifetime we have fought in every region of eve, battling against or alongside anyone worth anything.
Those seeking for a new corporation in EvE are constantly bombarded with offers and information, as such I won't waste your time, before I delve
deeper into what we are I will give you the facts of who and what we are. So have a look here, and if you like what you see, please do read on.KillboardVideos
These are the videos made by one of our CEO's, Kaar, the videos stretch from the infancy of Art of War to present day, detailing combat against Goons, the destruction of Curse Alliance (and podding of Xirtam), ten weeks of intense combat in the North against well over a dozen different adversaries, mindboggling punisher action and all sorts of vandalism.
If you think what you've just seen caters to your liking, read on and see if you have what it takes to become A-War.
At present day Art of War is mainly a low sec/0.0 piracy corp basing from the Uemon system, terrorizing the local 0.0 alliances by controlling all the nearby empire entry points, even with the southern war raging targets are plentiful (check the killboard), given the prime location there are many hostile would be gate camp gangs and roaming squadrons to annihilate, not to mention hoardes of smashkill and fang carebears dotting the nearby 0.0.
So what are we looking for in a member?
• You must be mature, our members are all 20+ and many of us have families, we understand that real life is important and if you have to go feed the kids or do the wife/girlfriend we will understand
• You should have extensive pvp experience in real combat (2000 kills at a gate camp in Rancer is NOT real combat)
• You should have 30+ million PvP skill points (we will consider players of lower SP if they prove exceptionally talented, cool and are specialized in something we need)
• You should be self sufficient
• You should be able to fly a wide variety of ships
• You should be a team player
What do we offer those who get in
• Relaxed environment focusing on the social aspect
• A chance to fly with some of the best pvpers in the game
• A solid industrial backbone even some alliances would envy, including a corp hangar stocked with free t2/best named modules for members, and very soon our old battleship and capital programs (free corp insured battleships and capitals for members) will be back in action
• A lot of targets
• A large Capital fleet to back up your Dread/Carrier/Mothership
Put shortly, Art of War is an active corporation with a long history, the members are skilled and we focus on causing as many explosions as humanly possible, joining up with these guys was the best thing I ever did and now it's your turn to take your chances, will you join the family?
If you're interested in joining please contact Kublai/Jonny 101 (same person) in game or send a mail to Jonny 101.
PS. When writing this the top killer on our KB has 17 million SP, sometimes quality has nothing to do with SP so if you think you've got the stuff, try applying, at worst we'll say no.