Edited by: Newbear on 02/12/2008 08:54:32
For 200m isk I can either create for you a brand new corp or join your alt corp and use my crazy carebear high faction numbers to allow you to anchor your POS in Minmatar and Gallante hi-sec space. One flat fee for all of your tower needs! For the same price I can also boost your corp for faction wars.
The main reason to choose hi-sec for your POS is because dreads and other capital ships are not allowed into high-sec, so your valuable pos and the goodies inside are much safer. Concord is also present to protect you in hi-sec.
There are two ways for me to provide my service:
1) Your alt (with no standings) or I, Newbear, creates brand new corp with name and ticker of your choice. I run an important mission while in corp to get numbers moving. When faction hits desired numbers you anchor and I leave corp. Takes about one week to do this now due to the change from daily to weekly corp standings calculations.
2) I join your corp. Faction is calculated in a formula based on raw faction of average members and current corp faction not adjusted by skill. So best to have everyone except for me and alt leave for a few days and have alt with no faction be ceo. Still takes about a week.
Once the tower is anchored, future standing loss do not matter. You can online/offline/anchor modules as you wish, so long as the tower itself remains anchored. Upside of the week long time it takes to boost is that your high standings will also last a whole week, giving you plenty of time to setup your PoS empire.
Jump Clones are also available as bonus to my PoS service. Read about the reqiurements for jump clones @project rebirth
I hate anchoring POS and modules. It takes hours to anchor large towers with a full set of structures. I charge 50m per hr for this painful service. However, I will talk you though the anchoring process for free.
Payment Terms: 100m up front. 100m when faction numbers hit required amount.
Be ready! I leave your corp when faction hits contracted numbers. I'll try to give you a 1 day or so advance notice. To check progress of your corp, use a character that is not a member of corp to look at standings. Ancient ccp bug prevents members from seeing the true standings of their corp.
Mail Newbear if you have any questions.
My Current Faction Standings:
9.98+ with Gallante Federation
8.50+ with Minmatar Republic
and very high standings with Gallante Federation member corps (look me up in-game for current numbers).
To avoid delays I've made a helpful checklist to get that hi-sec research pos up:
1) Make sure your alt corp CEO has corp skill and ethnic relations skills (if you want me to join your alt corp).
2) Have someone ready with anchoring skill.
3) Make sure you can fly indy with enough capacity to haul your (S,M,L) tower into position.
4) Pick your system, moon, and office (make sure there is a cheap open office in one of the npc stations for remote research).
5) Buy and haul the fuel, parts, charters, stront (just in case), and the pos tower to your system.
6) Remember to set password for your pos shields.
7) Read guides! http://eve-guides.com/poss/index.php
Live long and Carebear!