open All Channels
seplocked Corporation, Alliance and Organization Discussions
blankseplocked Devine Industries IPO, Corptheft, and a broken heart.
 
This thread is older than 90 days and has been locked due to inactivity.


 
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic

Dave White
Caldari
Interlude.
Posted - 2007.05.24 20:38:00 - [61]
 

Edited by: Dave White on 24/05/2007 20:39:01

Just to point out. What Hardwomen (Roule) said earlier in this thread, concerning him returning the ISK to his friends, is nonsence. It's been well over a month (which is the time he said it'd take), and he's chosen to ignore all emails/evemails, even though he has been online. Ontop of that he's got autoreject on and a CSPA of 1m.

Now let's let this thread R.I.P. along with Roule's honor and friendships.

lles
Caldari
Equinox
Posted - 2007.05.25 11:42:00 - [62]
 

Sounds like you guys made an alt corp, got shareholders isk and made up a story about corp theft.

Shareholders lose all there cash.

Nice scam Cool

Rikeka
Amarr
Eye of God
Intergalactic Exports Group
Posted - 2007.05.25 13:00:00 - [63]
 

Change the topic´s title to the Corp Thief name.
(for example: "**** is a corp thief")

Easier tracking, believe me.

Dave White
Caldari
Interlude.
Posted - 2007.05.25 13:05:00 - [64]
 

Originally by: lles
Sounds like you guys made an alt corp, got shareholders isk and made up a story about corp theft.

Shareholders lose all there cash.

Nice scam Cool


Oh please. 95% of investments were mate by corpmates, the remaining 5% was done by random investors.

Nazdarovie
Minmatar
Friends of Honor
Initiative Mercenaries
Posted - 2007.05.25 13:41:00 - [65]
 

This is why i have never and will never entrust any isk to a project not 100% under my control.

psylenz
Caldari
Agony Unleashed
Agony Empire
Posted - 2007.05.25 14:08:00 - [66]
 

what Dave said...

I bloody well liked Roule. It was an expensive lesson for what was a very close-knit group.

Dadoes
Minmatar
Sebiestor Tribe
Posted - 2007.05.25 14:12:00 - [67]
 

hmmmmm, something fishy about the character transfer... ...anyone considered that it was an extension of the scam? Maybe he "bought" it himself for an instant rep rinse...

Chewan Mesa
Amarr
Resurrection
Gentlemen's Club
Posted - 2007.05.25 14:41:00 - [68]
 

Originally by: lles
Sounds like you guys made an alt corp, got shareholders isk and made up a story about corp theft.

Shareholders lose all there cash.

Nice scam Cool



Thats brilliant, they made an alt-corp to scam themsevles out of their own money!


Pages: 1 2 [3]

This thread is older than 90 days and has been locked due to inactivity.


 


The new forums are live

Please adjust your bookmarks to https://forums.eveonline.com

These forums are archived and read-only