Edited by: Kweel Nakashyn on 07/03/2007 00:19:37
I'm not sure about how this occurs but I know a fix to it. It often happens after a jumpclone + put a skill + logoff + downtime (?) + log on.
Don't know either if the things I've made is a known fix.
I have only been stuck like this once, stuck-petitioned but waited an hour or two.
I managed to unstuck myself with my migthy powers of non-GM :p
What happenned :
- Yesterday, decided to jump clone, to an empire station (i'm still in it). Did not undock.
- Put a skill, then log off.
- Today, relogin. Black screen (you know the one with the loading bar that is 100% but don't put you in the game).
- Escape key. The station environnement load only behind the normal escape menu, with the menu I had opened before the yesterday logoff. Noticed the new shiny Open petition button, so I pressed it. Escape again...
- ... to a black screen (this time without the 100% loading bar, entirely black).
- Thinked... The station environnement is behind but don't show... Mmm... Escape key...
- Uncheck load station environnement.
- See the station static, but could play (just switched a skill and log off, didn't undock).
Enjoy my log-in tactics, devs : iw_stuck_petition = iw_stuck_petition + 0