Edited by: Stylom on 05/03/2007 10:34:27
As you will all be aware there was a dev blog recently about up coming changes to the mission structures within eve. As such the premier cosmos exploration and mission runing corp in the game has upped its recruitment limit to 30 player slots. We currently have 10 hardcore corp mates (after the corp clean out of inactive players).
Increasing the target number of members is in direct response to the following dev blog annoucemnet
* Level 4 will become closer to Level 3 in difficulty, the jump up will not be as drastic as it is now.
* Level 5 will be the new level, consisting partly of the most difficult Level 4 missions, but mainly new missions.
* New missions in Levels 4 and up will focus on the escalating warfare between the Empires and factions. This incidentally enables you to engage Dreadnoughts, Carriers and Motherships.
* Levels 5 and up are all in 0.4 security and below.
* Level 6 will be a brand new Agent Level,
* Levels 5 and 6 will be open to certain capital ship classes (possibly all, including those moved from 4 to 5),
* Level 7 is still a possible addition, also a brand new agent Level,
* Level 7 would be open to all ship classes, except Titans.Dev blog linkage
We are gearing up to meet this expansion to the game by focusing on our key activities which are currently.
Caldari, Amarr, Minmitar and Galentee Cosmos running
Exploration and mini profession sites activities
Joint plex running
Making shed loads of isk
Life in the corp is never dull and isk flows into our wallets. We can help any player that has never ran a mission become a isk making machine in a heartbeat & power level people through standings in super fast style.
Our current members tend to be on the mature side of the Eve demographic e.g. we're all over 30 years old, with kids etc, with RL constraints we are pretty self sucificent and play solo most of the time. We come together at pre-arranged times for major joint operations, like large plexs & tricky solo sites / missions.
We are an extremely specialised corp that play the game the way we want and this means that it has to fit in with our real lives. If you are a hardcore 24/7 Eve player then ANR is not for you. In terms of age, being old is not considered bad in ANR, in fact old is good, hell, if you are over 60 we will probably make you CEO
In short...... we are a self sufficient happy little corp that needs to build on its current strengths to meet the forthcoming changes to the mission structure.
So if you are still reading this post then there are some questions you need to ask yourself...Are you ready for level 5s, level 6s or even level 7s ?
Do you think that your current corp really has the expertise for co-op misions ?
Is ANR the sort of corp you'd like to meet up with and have a good laugh with ?
Think about the answers to these questions ......then drop an eve mail to Psyman or Stylom and you never know.... we might even get back to you.......alternatively join our public recruitemnt channel ANR