open All Channels
seplocked Corporation, Alliance and Organization Discussions
blankseplocked Bob versus ASCN
 
This thread is older than 90 days and has been locked due to inactivity.


 
Pages: first : previous : ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 : last (18)

Author Topic

Dekiri
Gallente
Useless Inc.
Posted - 2006.10.12 10:00:00 - [421]
 

I hope he hires MC, that would be golden =)

Zeveron
Caldari
Exiled Gathering
HELL4S
Posted - 2006.10.12 10:42:00 - [422]
 

no node crash (thats an improvment CCP)
more lag (we r used to it CCP)
more BoB cans in space (we r learning BoB)

http://eve-files.com/dl/63430
http://eve-files.com/dl/63431

Buxaroo
Gallente
The Army of The Ori
IMPERIAL LEGI0N
Posted - 2006.10.12 11:01:00 - [423]
 

Originally by: Gungankllr
Edited by: Gungankllr on 11/10/2006 18:26:50
This thread needs more cowbell.





God I love that skit!
"I want you to explore the room!"
Bonk! Bonk! Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!


Mr Monopoly
Minmatar
Vigilant Justice
Posted - 2006.10.12 14:15:00 - [424]
 

How long has TCAG-3 Been under ASCN Sovereignty?

Butter Dog
Gallente
The Monocled Elite
Posted - 2006.10.12 14:22:00 - [425]
 

Originally by: Zeveron
no node crash (thats an improvment CCP)
more lag (we r used to it CCP)
more BoB cans in space (we r learning BoB)

http://eve-files.com/dl/63430
http://eve-files.com/dl/63431


About time you guys won an engagement. More of the same please :)


Rod Blaine
Gallente
Evolution
Band of Brothers
Posted - 2006.10.12 14:26:00 - [426]
 

Originally by: Mr Monopoly
How long has TCAG-3 Been under ASCN Sovereignty?


Ever since they took a large tower meant for deployment in TPAR but stuck in TCAG because of the wholesale slaughter of their fleets and put it up to hide in. ?

... eeehm, that'd be about 5 days then.


It's a non-system, only interesting because it's the first system into Period Basis when coming out of Paragon Soul, which again shows nicely how far ASCN got with their invasion.

Any other questions ?

Butter Dog
Gallente
The Monocled Elite
Posted - 2006.10.12 14:29:00 - [427]
 

Originally by: Rod Blaine
Originally by: Mr Monopoly
How long has TCAG-3 Been under ASCN Sovereignty?


Ever since they took a large tower meant for deployment in TPAR but stuck in TCAG because of the wholesale slaughter of their fleets and put it up to hide in. ?

... eeehm, that'd be about 5 days then.


It's a non-system, only interesting because it's the first system into Period Basis when coming out of Paragon Soul, which again shows nicely how far ASCN got with their invasion.

Any other questions ?


Yes. When did you lose your ability to respond in a polite and reasoned way to the questions of neutral observers, and become as smacktardy as 90% of your alliance on these forums?


Rod Blaine
Gallente
Evolution
Band of Brothers
Posted - 2006.10.12 14:35:00 - [428]
 

He's about as neutral to us as my dog is to cats. thats why the wording was harsh (altho the message correct and true).

When we get a question worth a good answer I'll give one.

Kaiu
Gallente
Black Nova Corp
KenZoku
Posted - 2006.10.12 14:46:00 - [429]
 

Originally by: Rod Blaine
When we get a question worth a good answer I'll give one.


Ok, can i ask some questions? I'm having a hard time keeping up to date. How about any these...


** Sirmolle gave a week to evacuate before the threat of taking GQ would be fulfilled.Was it more than 7days ago that this thread was made?

** If so, have you seen a mass migration/retreat from GQ?

** Have you taken control of sovereignty from any of ASCNs systems yet?

** If not, how goes the war effort currently, seems the sovereignty battles for systems are 1-0 in ASCNs favour currently, is this correct?

Hackett
Gallente
Evolution
Band of Brothers
Posted - 2006.10.12 14:48:00 - [430]
 

Originally by: Butter Dog
Yes. When did you lose your ability to respond in a polite and reasoned way to the questions of neutral observers, and become as smacktardy as 90% of your alliance on these forums?




Did someone from BOB nick your dinner money, give you a chinese burn and stick your head down the khazi when you were at school? You seem to follow threads revolving around us like flies follow dog-poo.

Chill out for gods sake! oO

Rod Blaine
Gallente
Evolution
Band of Brothers
Posted - 2006.10.12 14:58:00 - [431]
 

Edited by: Rod Blaine on 12/10/2006 15:06:00

Ok, you're not exactly neutral either, but I'll play this time.

Originally by: Kaiu


** Sirmolle gave a week to evacuate before the threat of taking GQ would be fulfilled.Was it more than 7days ago that this thread was made?


He said the offer lasted a week, not that there was any threath to be carried out at the end of it. Maybe that was implied, but seeing how we are human too you can guess that *if* there were any plans to actually take it they've been delayed now. And yes, that would in that case be partly due to the agressive action around TPAR. Wether or not we mind is another question of course. We're fairly flexible and we've got all the time in the world, seeing how we're enjoying ourselves fine at this time. I personally doubt we intended to take G-Q actually, but not being involved in the ebil plannage I wouldn't know of course.

Quote:

** If so, have you seen a mass migration/retreat from GQ?

Hmm nope, I understand we're about to see a mass-immigration into it rather, which would probably fit our plans nicely I assume, seeing how Molle always seems to end up getting what he wants even if he asks for something totally different.

Quote:

** Have you taken control of sovereignty from any of ASCNs systems yet?


Nope, nor have we tried to. If we try you'll notice allright. We don't do half-baked invasions like ASCN did.
Quote:

** If not, how goes the war effort currently, seems the sovereignty battles for systems are 1-0 in ASCNs favour currently, is this correct?


Hehe, we haven't tried stopping ASCN from taking TCAG, nor are we going to try and deny it to them. It's wholly uninteresting and worthless after all. I don't think ASCN get the way things work in sovereignty wars really. It would be more logical to actually take the systems that are any use to have rather then adding one station-less dump to your 'empire'. I actually don't know if we had sovereignty over it before they did tbh, probably did since we've got a medium tower for moon mining in there somewhere.

Now let me ask you a funny question I just came up with.

[ Don't you find it particularly funny and ironic how the one system ASCN now have gained sovereignty in is utterly useless and of no strategic importance ?]

[ Don't you find it funny and ironic that this system in question is also the place where ASCN took the majority of the 1300+ losses they took in sieging TPAR and ending up with TCAG ? ]

That'll be all, ta ta.


edit: some spellage stuff

Alberta
Gallente
Wayne Solutions Amalgamated
Posted - 2006.10.12 15:00:00 - [432]
 

Originally by: Kaiu
Originally by: Rod Blaine
When we get a question worth a good answer I'll give one.


Ok, can i ask some questions? I'm having a hard time keeping up to date. How about any these...

let's see.

Originally by: Kaiu
** Sirmolle gave a week to evacuate before the threat of taking GQ would be fulfilled.Was it more than 7days ago that this thread was made?
Inaccurate there for a start. What the post said was that the offer was open for 7 days, I don't remember a timetable for taking the system being included. Those 7 days have passed though, so I would assume the offer is now closed. It may still be possible for corporations wishing to come to an agreement to do so if they make the effort, the terms however will likely be different.

Originally by: Kaiu
** Have you taken control of sovereignty from any of ASCNs systems yet?
I don't believe so.

Originally by: Kaiu
** If not, how goes the war effort currently, seems the sovereignty battles for systems are 1-0 in ASCNs favour currently, is this correct?
I believe you could score it like that if you want to, but the war is going rather well from my perspective.

Blacklight
Caldari
Reikoku
IT Alliance
Posted - 2006.10.12 15:04:00 - [433]
 

Actually regarding TCAG we're kinda hoping ASCN will put an outpost up, so we're leaving sov in their hands for now.

Kaiu
Gallente
Black Nova Corp
KenZoku
Posted - 2006.10.12 15:12:00 - [434]
 

I can't see how i would be considered anything but neutral tbh?

We don't have standings with Either ASCN or BOB and have shot at and been shot by both 'sides' in this conflict... Confused

Anyway, thank you for the info. I await the mass destruction of GQ YARRRR!!

End Yourself
Minmatar
Dark Knights of Deneb
Against ALL Authorities
Posted - 2006.10.12 15:14:00 - [435]
 

Originally by: Blacklight
Actually regarding TCAG we're kinda hoping ASCN will put an outpost up, so we're leaving sov in their hands for now.



Hehe, who the **** would want an outpost there though?


btw kaiu, that "ASCN friendly"-crap in TSDS bios for real or just some kind of "spend few seconds reading my bio while biting the dust ******ed hobbit"-trick?!?

Rod Blaine
Gallente
Evolution
Band of Brothers
Posted - 2006.10.12 15:16:00 - [436]
 

Edited by: Rod Blaine on 12/10/2006 15:16:56
Originally by: Kaiu
I can't see how i would be considered anything but neutral tbh?



Aarh damn, ...well, hardly matters since we do NBSI anyways.

Kaeten
Gallente
Hybrid Syndicate
Posted - 2006.10.12 15:32:00 - [437]
 

ahh about time i was on the forums again Smile I'm glad bob and ascn are fighting. I missed the big wars in eve

IntegralHellsing
Gallente
Privateers Of Virtue
Vicious OuTLaW
Posted - 2006.10.12 15:53:00 - [438]
 

Quote:
It's wholly uninteresting and worthless after all.

hmm just a question. wasn't that what RA was saying about the systems they lost, before? sorry i have a terrible memory and i am still a n00b compared with other people.

Quote:
Don't you find it particularly funny and ironic how the one system ASCN now have gained sovereignty in is utterly useless and of no strategic importance ?

Who knows? we had no solid ground to stand on in BoB territories.
BoB could just camp TCAG all day and we would be hampered by the blob as there is only 1 way into the Period Basis area and
that 1 way only means that it is easy to keep enemy out.
Since we now have control of TCAG (for now...), we can now commense moving stuff into the POS. it would make deployment and recharging the gang force easily as you can just pop into the pos and collect your ships. better than jumping back and forth and sometimes get blown up by gate camp on the way back :P
That is what AAA did to HF, although the only differences are that V2-VC2 has station and TCAG doesn't, but AAA could go into HF area easily without being stopped while ASCN had difficulties.
also it makes sense, as BoB cannot also deploy forces fast enough. since bob's nearest station is 1 jump away, there is chance of getting caught up by gate camping. (which some BoB inties seemed happy about it.) how many times did bob get blown up trying to clear campers at TPAR gate in TCAG? how long did it take to organize a strategy that would work in theory?
also, there are 4 ways (i think) to go to other BoB area.
remember that some battles are now taking place outside TCAG and deep in BoB territories. we can now blow up bob industrials.
this we were not able to do before. (which bob was able to do from ages ago against ASCN though Laughing)

If you have anything to talk about strategic importances, i can give you quite a lot of reason why we are holding onto it.
but i'd rather not do that as it gives too much info of our next move.

Quote:
Don't you find it funny and ironic that this system in question is also the place where ASCN took the majority of the 1300+ losses they took in sieging TPAR and ending up with TCAG ?

Yeah we lost ships. so what? we are not a good PvPers (which everyone can tell.) and so we are not good at fleet ops.
everyone learns from the losses and mistakes.
hell i lost 10 ships + pod in a row when i first started PvPing.
(and lost 17 ships + pod while in ISS/HF cuz i didn't get to do some PvP at all.)
still i managed to learn more about PvP, and even if i am not as good as any ordinary BoB pilots, i could still pop some ships and that i am proud of it at the moment.

so why did we deploy at TCAG where we lost so many ships?
because the number of ships lost are not important at the moment.
what is important now is that we set foot in bob area for real,
and we are ready to commense onto the next step. (not that i would know. but high commanders sure do Wink)


ps. if we just went to TPAR and tried to hold pos there, it would have been impossible to protect at all.

1. bob controlled system between GQ2 and TPAR = people in TPAR cannot get out, and people in GQ2 have difficulties helping people in TPAR. by taking a doorstep of period basis we are now able to get and give help much more faster without much of interfering by bob.

i will finish for now. if you have more questions or smacking to do, just don't hesitate to write.

theforce
Caldari
State War Academy
Posted - 2006.10.12 15:59:00 - [439]
 

Originally by: Kaiu
Originally by: Rod Blaine
When we get a question worth a good answer I'll give one.


Ok, can i ask some questions? I'm having a hard time keeping up to date. How about any these...


** Sirmolle gave a week to evacuate before the threat of taking GQ would be fulfilled.Was it more than 7days ago that this thread was made?

** If so, have you seen a mass migration/retreat from GQ?

** Have you taken control of sovereignty from any of ASCNs systems yet?

** If not, how goes the war effort currently, seems the sovereignty battles for systems are 1-0 in ASCNs favour currently, is this correct?
quick awnsers:
no they have not
no
no
yesCool

Audrea
Gallente
Evolution
IT Alliance
Posted - 2006.10.12 16:13:00 - [440]
 

Originally by: IntegralHellsing
ps. if we just went to TPAR and tried to hold pos there, it would have been impossible to protect at all.


I think you just answered your own questions lol

There is no diffrent between protecting pos in TCAG or TPAR at all..

The only one is what your leadership wants you to believe Rolling Eyes

End Yourself
Minmatar
Dark Knights of Deneb
Against ALL Authorities
Posted - 2006.10.12 16:19:00 - [441]
 

Originally by: IntegralHellsing
Quote:
It's wholly uninteresting and worthless after all.

hmm just a question. wasn't that what RA was saying about the systems they lost, before? sorry i have a terrible memory and i am still a n00b compared with other people.

Quote:
Don't you find it particularly funny and ironic how the one system ASCN now have gained sovereignty in is utterly useless and of no strategic importance ?

Who knows? we had no solid ground to stand on in BoB territories.
BoB could just camp TCAG all day and we would be hampered by the blob as there is only 1 way into the Period Basis area and
that 1 way only means that it is easy to keep enemy out.
Since we now have control of TCAG (for now...), we can now commense moving stuff into the POS. it would make deployment and recharging the gang force easily as you can just pop into the pos and collect your ships. better than jumping back and forth and sometimes get blown up by gate camp on the way back :P
That is what AAA did to HF, although the only differences are that V2-VC2 has station and TCAG doesn't, but AAA could go into HF area easily without being stopped while ASCN had difficulties.
also it makes sense, as BoB cannot also deploy forces fast enough. since bob's nearest station is 1 jump away, there is chance of getting caught up by gate camping. (which some BoB inties seemed happy about it.) how many times did bob get blown up trying to clear campers at TPAR gate in TCAG? how long did it take to organize a strategy that would work in theory?
also, there are 4 ways (i think) to go to other BoB area.
remember that some battles are now taking place outside TCAG and deep in BoB territories. we can now blow up bob industrials.
this we were not able to do before. (which bob was able to do from ages ago against ASCN though Laughing)

If you have anything to talk about strategic importances, i can give you quite a lot of reason why we are holding onto it.
but i'd rather not do that as it gives too much info of our next move.

Quote:
Don't you find it funny and ironic that this system in question is also the place where ASCN took the majority of the 1300+ losses they took in sieging TPAR and ending up with TCAG ?

Yeah we lost ships. so what? we are not a good PvPers (which everyone can tell.) and so we are not good at fleet ops.
everyone learns from the losses and mistakes.
hell i lost 10 ships + pod in a row when i first started PvPing.
(and lost 17 ships + pod while in ISS/HF cuz i didn't get to do some PvP at all.)
still i managed to learn more about PvP, and even if i am not as good as any ordinary BoB pilots, i could still pop some ships and that i am proud of it at the moment.

so why did we deploy at TCAG where we lost so many ships?
because the number of ships lost are not important at the moment.
what is important now is that we set foot in bob area for real,
and we are ready to commense onto the next step. (not that i would know. but high commanders sure do Wink)


ps. if we just went to TPAR and tried to hold pos there, it would have been impossible to protect at all.

1. bob controlled system between GQ2 and TPAR = people in TPAR cannot get out, and people in GQ2 have difficulties helping people in TPAR. by taking a doorstep of period basis we are now able to get and give help much more faster without much of interfering by bob.

i will finish for now. if you have more questions or smacking to do, just don't hesitate to write.


ShockedLaughing

Cyvok jr. trying to make himself look more ******ed than daddy?!?

Btw better show your ticker or noone else will be able to laugh at the nonsense you just posted soon. Wink

Plim
Gallente
Everything Financial
Posted - 2006.10.12 16:20:00 - [442]
 

Originally by: Rebellion
Edited by: Rebellion on 12/10/2006 05:50:16
CELES is a corporation that likes to think they are the best.

If you talk the talk, you better walk the walk. Go conquer Delve. We will welcome you with open arms.

Until then, we'll remember you as a corporation that keeps on making up reasons why they have been in EVE for 4 years and have nothing to call as an achievement. ("We didn't join the alliance tournament because it was designed for BoB to win. waa waa")

Oh, sorry, I forgot. You're still the best though. I guess that's enough of an achievement for 4 years. You'll have to excuse us while we fight with the 2nd best alliance: ASCN.


Yes, we think we are among the best at small fleet warfare. As is supported by the vast number of battle statistics on our killboard. However we do not profess to be the best at POS are warfare, industry, shoe making, the long jump, or any of that other gubbins, so it is quite irrelevant.

As I have said so many times before, we judge our achievements by what happens on the battlefield. And if you would actually bother to look at the figures, you would know that we rarely lose a fleet fight (the summary of these can be seen on our killboard under the fleet section).

So I don't understand why people keep accusing us of not being good at things we really don't give a damn about, or claim to be good at.

Consistently beat is with similar numbers and we might think that you have achieved something.

IntegralHellsing
Gallente
Privateers Of Virtue
Vicious OuTLaW
Posted - 2006.10.12 16:26:00 - [443]
 

well i am sure lots of you would laugh at me.
but let's find out later to see who is right.

ps. laughing at people without any factual knowledge of what is going to happen next will end you up in a death bed.
so yeah do whatever you want, let it be trolling around or smirking at posts, but keep an eye on the war and see what happens next. because if i am right about what i wrote, i will be the one laughing at your face so hard that you wish you weren't born.Twisted Evil

ps2. i am only writing as a lowest ranked member of the ASCN alliance. so plz don't call me CYVOK jr just because you think all the ASCN talk like himConfused

Audrea
Gallente
Evolution
IT Alliance
Posted - 2006.10.12 16:34:00 - [444]
 

Edited by: Audrea on 12/10/2006 16:35:12
Originally by: IntegralHellsing
well i am sure lots of you would laugh at me.
but let's find out later to see who is right.

ps. laughing at people without any factual knowledge of what is going to happen next will end you up in a death bed.
so yeah do whatever you want, let it be trolling around or smirking at posts, but keep an eye on the war and see what happens next. because if i am right about what i wrote, i will be the one laughing at your face so hard that you wish you weren't born.Twisted Evil

ps2. i am only writing as a lowest ranked member of the ASCN alliance. so plz don't call me CYVOK jr just because you think all the ASCN talk like himConfused


tbh no one will remember, only you, the people who fought with you and against you, will remember the fun it was..

So just enjoy the war while it lasts Cool

PS: And on the forums too! Very Happy

Marcus Druallis
Caldari
Aperture Harmonics
K162
Posted - 2006.10.12 16:39:00 - [445]
 

I thought this war was going to have minimal amounts of smack. BOY was I wrong. Why can't we just keep it civil?

Blacklight
Caldari
Reikoku
IT Alliance
Posted - 2006.10.12 16:43:00 - [446]
 

Originally by: Marcus Druallis
I thought this war was going to have minimal amounts of smack. BOY was I wrong. Why can't we just keep it civil?


Fun.

TheLast0ne
Caldari
0utbreak
Outbreak.
Posted - 2006.10.12 16:50:00 - [447]
 

Edited by: TheLast0ne on 12/10/2006 16:52:32
Originally by: Rod Blaine
Originally by: Mr Monopoly
How long has TCAG-3 Been under ASCN Sovereignty?


Ever since they took a large tower meant for deployment in TPAR but stuck in TCAG because of the wholesale slaughter of their fleets and put it up to hide in. ?

... eeehm, that'd be about 5 days then.


It's a non-system, only interesting because it's the first system into Period Basis when coming out of Paragon Soul, which again shows nicely how far ASCN got with their invasion.

Any other questions ?


Interesting statment. WHo started this war? Why are we fighting in period basis and not in feyth? Interesting.


End Yourself
Minmatar
Dark Knights of Deneb
Against ALL Authorities
Posted - 2006.10.12 16:55:00 - [448]
 

Originally by: IntegralHellsing
well i am sure lots of you would laugh at me.
but let's find out later to see who is right.

ps. laughing at people without any factual knowledge of what is going to happen next will end you up in a death bed.
so yeah do whatever you want, let it be trolling around or smirking at posts, but keep an eye on the war and see what happens next. because if i am right about what i wrote, i will be the one laughing at your face so hard that you wish you weren't born.Twisted Evil

ps2. i am only writing as a lowest ranked member of the ASCN alliance. so plz don't call me CYVOK jr just because you think all the ASCN talk like himConfused


Well first NOONE does KNOW what will happen.

And trust me due to the fact that i have been living in both PB and PS for ages i know about strategical importance of the systems down there. Hell you can't even jump capitals into that POS from paragon without a cyno chain going through 5 regions. Blacklight has answered the question why the POS in tcag has not been downed yet(is "easier to defend") allready tbh.

Last time it was Fix who removed one link from the cyno chain. I'll do my best to be there in time next time. Don't forget to bring new cyno ships and fuel though. And use better safespots or a station to store them! Wink

Coniglietta Magica
Caldari
Caldari Provisions
Posted - 2006.10.12 17:04:00 - [449]
 

Edited by: Coniglietta Magica on 12/10/2006 17:04:40
Please visit your user settings to re-enable images.

Does it look contested NOW ? ?


Rod Blaine
Gallente
Evolution
Band of Brothers
Posted - 2006.10.12 17:04:00 - [450]
 

Originally by: TheLast0ne

Interesting statment. WHo started this war? Why are we fighting in period basis and not in feyth? Interesting.



Not a very interesting reply tbh, but hey, at least it's something I guess.

We started this war.

We are fighting in Period Basis ? I thought we were fighting in AZN today actually, at least that's where we shot up another of your carriers isn't it ?

Not that a single carrier kill will matter in the long run. What will matter is skill at warfare, stamina and unity. And believe me when I tell you we've got those, in portions quite larger then ASCN does.

But hey, don't beleive me, hang on abit to find out for yourself.


Pages: first : previous : ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 : last (18)

This thread is older than 90 days and has been locked due to inactivity.


 


The new forums are live

Please adjust your bookmarks to https://forums.eveonline.com

These forums are archived and read-only