open All Channels
seplocked Crime and Punishment
blankseplocked I wasn't aware you were a "pirate"...
 
This thread is older than 90 days and has been locked due to inactivity.


 
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic

MrBinary
Minmatar
Binary Systems
Posted - 2003.10.24 23:43:00 - [1]
 

Tsk tsk tsk, Joshua Calvert.

You and your wingmate...both in battleships, attacking a peaceful 3 person mining op and then turning tail and running. Rolling Eyes

I have read posts from you, condemning such acts. Your nothing but a two faced hypocrite.

I could see how 3 miners would pose a "challenge" to one such as yourself. Laughing

Rock on dood! Your my pirate hero! GeeYarr!

Regards,
MrBinary

Joshua Calvert
Caldari
Rule One
Posted - 2003.10.24 23:54:00 - [2]
 

MrBinary,

You are the enemy.
You are Curse Alliance.
I am Stain Alliance.

We were only after you.

Your friends were unknown to us so we left them alone.

The fact you were mining is meaningless - you are the enemy.

We went in, took you out swiftly, with no mercy and no braggadocio in local.

If you had been in a battleship we would still have engaged you.

Why?

Because you are the enemy.

We did not turn tail and run - we simply did a job quietly and efficiently.

*P.S: Thanks for the FM-3 Munition Inertial and 650mm Artillery cannon. I love PC loot.

MrBinary
Minmatar
Binary Systems
Posted - 2003.10.25 01:37:00 - [3]
 

LOL Calvert.

You think I'm upset? You got me fair and square. No biggie...it's part of the game...

...just laughing at you for attacking a miner with two battleships. Laughing That was like swatting a fly with a car.

I saw how "fierce" a fighter you were...the way you demolished those miner lasers and extended cargo holds was pretty impressive. Wow! I'm still basking in the glow, that was your brilliant heroism and bravery! I guess the second battleship was there in case my miner laser hit you in the eye, temporarily blinding you....kudos for having a back-up plan! lol!

I only wonder how much faster you would have run if several of my corp mates were there too. Judging by where you and I were...it seems that you stay well clear of any pilots that are even remotely close to your skill level. Pilots that could give you an actual challenge. Pilots that could bury you right quick. Your big, tough, "we're enemies...I destroyed you" speech doesn't mean much to someone who couldn't have offered you a challenge even if I wanted too. But I guess you feel you really "proved" something, so I'll let you have that. I just had to take this opportunity to laugh at you.

Keep up the "good" work, you big, tough guy. Maybe next time we meet, I'll have a reaper to sacrifice to your ego. Laughing

Regards,
MrBinary

MrBinary
Minmatar
Binary Systems
Posted - 2003.10.25 01:59:00 - [4]
 

P.S. Don't mention the FM-3 Inertial...I got it off a 3K pirate. I reprocessed 3 of them last night alone...Ill get another.

No worries M8. :)

Regards,
MrBinary

OVERCOPES 1
Amarr
Imperial Shipment
Posted - 2003.10.25 02:25:00 - [5]
 

Edited by: OVERCOPES 1 on 25/10/2003 02:40:54
Quote:
MrBinary,

You are the enemy.
You are Curse Alliance.
I am Stain Alliance.

We were only after you.

Your friends were unknown to us so we left them alone.

The fact you were mining is meaningless - you are the enemy.

We went in, took you out swiftly, with no mercy and no braggadocio in local.

If you had been in a battleship we would still have engaged you.

Why?

Because you are the enemy.

We did not turn tail and run - we simply did a job quietly and efficiently.

*P.S: Thanks for the FM-3 Munition Inertial and 650mm Artillery cannon. I love PC loot.

makes a change Laughing

hope didnt forget your drones this time.

Joshua Calvert
Caldari
Rule One
Posted - 2003.10.25 08:33:00 - [6]
 

MrBinary,

How little you know Very Happy

Overcopes,

Damn, you're always mentioning those pesky drones Twisted Evil

darth solo
Celestial Apocalypse
Posted - 2003.10.25 11:33:00 - [7]
 

Edited by: darth solo on 26/10/2003 12:07:32
Well done Josh.


Way i see it, the more battleships we have to kill a few cruisers the better.

The whole point of this game is to outnumber your opponent AS MUCH as possibleEmbarassed and guarantee the killRazz.

Cant believe the RC guy posted on this though, made me laugh, thanks.

Draximus Prime
Amarr
Evolution
Band of Brothers
Posted - 2003.10.25 15:52:00 - [8]
 

Is this red corsairs muppet for real?

He is whining about how you killed him when mining, and how its so wrong as he had mining lasers...

Do you think of this when you or your corp are killing industrials, and other miners?

If anyone is the hypocrite it is you MrBinary.

Please, in future, think before crying/whining.

p.s i think this is most appropriate in your case, and its quite popular with you terrorists...
"end yourself"
"you are a waste of bandwidth"
"ktnxnp"
"pwned"

lol.. good job Josh!


Joshua Calvert
Caldari
Rule One
Posted - 2003.10.25 16:02:00 - [9]
 

Drax,

Next time I'll sent him a written invitation:

Dear Sir/Madam/Jovian,

I am Joshua Calvert, ewar pilot and general pain-in-the-ass, and I am writing to you on behalf of my esteemed peers, the Stain Alliance.

It has come to my attention, through cunning use of Show Info and my superb intelligence implant, that you are The Enemy.

If you are currently equipped for purposes other than battle, please dock immediately and equip your best weapons.

If you do not have a partner to attend this battle, I will forsake my partner to make things fair and square.

I shall meet you at asteroid belt VI 1 at dawn for the duel. A duel to the death!

R.S.V.P,

JC


Rolling Eyes

Andrew Jade
Minmatar
Domini Umbrus
Miners With Attitude
Posted - 2003.10.25 16:05:00 - [10]
 

ah quality josh, but to make the dual proper, youd have to slap him with your glove first Laughing

-Aj-

Draximus Prime
Amarr
Evolution
Band of Brothers
Posted - 2003.10.25 16:11:00 - [11]
 

Cool

Gresil
Minmatar
Red Corsairs.
Posted - 2003.10.25 18:07:00 - [12]
 

I hereby announce the disbanding of the Red Corsairs Corporation. Recent relentless attacks on our pilots have been too difficult to bear. As posted here, Joshua Pervert and his cronies crippled yet another one of our mining ops. The heavy losses incurred by our corp. are insurmountable. Josh, well done. There is now serious instability in the whole Curse region. Why don't you come on down rightfully claim the systems which are yours. Perhaps me and the RC chaps will lick roids for you and polish your big beastie battleships.

In awe of the fiercest fighter in all of Eve,

I bow down to you Oh Fierce Joshua Calvert.

Joshua Calvert
Caldari
Rule One
Posted - 2003.10.25 18:11:00 - [13]
 

Edited by: Joshua Calvert on 25/10/2003 18:15:39
Quote:
I hereby announce the disbanding of the Red Corsairs Corporation. Recent relentless attacks on our pilots have been too difficult to bear. As posted here, Joshua Pervert and his cronies crippled yet another one of our mining ops. The heavy losses incurred by our corp. are insurmountable. Josh, well done. There is now serious instability in the whole Curse region. Why don't you come on down rightfully claim the systems which are yours. Perhaps me and the RC chaps will lick roids for you and polish your big beastie battleships.

In awe of the fiercest fighter in all of Eve,

I bow down to you Oh Fierce Joshua Calvert.



Wow, all that for only a Stabber?

Tough times for CA, eh?

Pity it had to turn into a forum flame-fest - I was content to just get my job done.

Killing you guys is my job, after all.

Wink

Keo Morigan
The Lost Souls
Posted - 2003.10.25 19:21:00 - [14]
 

w00t! Joshua is a pirate! Joshua is a pirate!
LaughingLaughingLaughing

Lianhaun
Evolution
Band of Brothers
Posted - 2003.10.25 20:41:00 - [15]
 

Quote:
w00t! Joshua is a pirate! Joshua is a pirate!
LaughingLaughingLaughing



I just adore naughty Caldari men Embarassed

Joshua Calvert
Caldari
Rule One
Posted - 2003.10.25 21:06:00 - [16]
 

I'm not a pirate, damn it.

MrBinary
Minmatar
Binary Systems
Posted - 2003.10.26 05:49:00 - [17]
 

LOL...so easy to get the peanut gallery all excited! Laughing

Regards,
MrBinary

pooti
Sebiestor Tribe
Posted - 2003.10.26 07:38:00 - [18]
 

I'll never forget the first time I was podded...Three weeks of playing, doing omber runs in a probe. Accidently stumbled into a .4 'cause of my autopilot...And guess who pods me. Yep, Joshua Calvert.

Anti-pirate? Heh. Yeah, OK, dude. More like Everlasting Piratedetta.

The Reclaimer
Brutor Tribe
Posted - 2003.10.26 08:20:00 - [19]
 

Quote:
I'm not a pirate, damn it.


YAHRRRRR JOSH BE A MATE OF MINE. YAHRRRRRRRRRR

Xenovetica
Minmatar
Brutor Tribe
Posted - 2003.10.26 11:06:00 - [20]
 

YARR!

Keo Morigan
The Lost Souls
Posted - 2003.10.26 17:03:00 - [21]
 

Me heartie Josh! Ye wanna hang out, grab a grog and just gatecamp, killin some station lubbers? Yarr!

Ange Noire
Gallente
The Scope
Posted - 2003.10.26 17:08:00 - [22]
 

Quote:
Quote:
I'm not a pirate, damn it.


YAHRRRRR JOSH BE A MATE OF MINE. YAHRRRRRRRRRR


What ? u mean Sinc is still pirates ? Laughing

Keo Morigan
The Lost Souls
Posted - 2003.10.26 21:39:00 - [23]
 

Sinister, pirates? What? No way!Shocked

seriously....

TIvian
Caldari
A1ONE Inc.
RED.OverLord
Posted - 2003.10.27 03:06:00 - [24]
 

YARRRR, Joshua has turned Pirate!! Shocked

So when is Josh gettin his bounty?

Laughing

Dust Puppy
Posted - 2003.10.27 03:40:00 - [25]
 

Quote:
Joshua Pervert

hahahahahahahahaha lol
don't know why that made me laugh

But of course he attacked the miners it's the smart way to fight. If I were at war I would only attack miners Twisted Evil

Bobby Wilson
Gallente
Posted - 2003.10.27 03:45:00 - [26]
 

Edited by: Bobby Wilson on 27/10/2003 18:42:46
Quote:
Drax,

Next time I'll sent him a written invitation:

Dear Sir/Madam/Jovian,

I am Joshua Calvert, ewar pilot and general pain-in-the-ass, and I am writing to you on behalf of my esteemed peers, the Stain Alliance.

It has come to my attention, through cunning use of Show Info and my superb intelligence implant, that you are The Enemy.

If you are currently equipped for purposes other than battle, please dock immediately and equip your best weapons.

If you do not have a partner to attend this battle, I will forsake my partner to make things fair and square.

I shall meet you at asteroid belt VI 1 at dawn for the duel. A duel to the death!

R.S.V.P,

JC


Rolling Eyes



ROFL. Damnit Josh, it is not fair you coming up with something that is that funny, and yet way too big for a sig file.

Serge
Amarr
Seraphin Technologies
KrautbreaK
Posted - 2003.10.28 13:38:00 - [27]
 

LOL hehe hahah muahaha Very Happy

IŽd like to see the reactions of Red Corsairs when confronted with only some of their nasty doings in JK-FIX (jep, even be4 the actual war) goin their and shooting unarmed haulers and miners ... tztztz and then complaining about their enemies to do the same to them?

LMAO

Grats Josh! another good laugh on behalf of CA noobs Very Happy

Venkman
Minmatar
Posted - 2003.10.28 17:17:00 - [28]
 

Serge,
you know, that was only self defense.

;)

Kakalot
Caldari Provisions
Posted - 2003.10.28 18:44:00 - [29]
 

heh human/animal nature. Predators always prey for the weaks.. Eh? I'm wrong, flame me, eh?

Serge
Amarr
Seraphin Technologies
KrautbreaK
Posted - 2003.10.29 12:34:00 - [30]
 

bahh - its agressive vs civilized here



Pages: [1] 2

This thread is older than 90 days and has been locked due to inactivity.


 


The new forums are live

Please adjust your bookmarks to https://forums.eveonline.com

These forums are archived and read-only