Edited by: Wyndfall on 16/02/2006 12:05:29Edited by: Wyndfall on 15/02/2006 08:35:44Edited by: Wyndfall on 15/02/2006 08:12:49
Hello recruiters of EVE Online,
I'm not going to kid myself, I am still a new player, I've been playing for about a month now and recently began a fresh account since I now have decent understanding of the game mechanics and ideals. However, in my month of time I never found a corporation that I found to be the right place for me.
I figured it was time to step up and put my own words on the forum for you to interpret, and maybe I would get some feedback.
Here is what I am seeking in a corp:
- Corporation of mid-size, I'm not looking for an small group, nor am I looking for a huge armada with whom to call home.
- I am NOT looking for a corporation that commits acts of piracy, I AM seeking a corporation that takes an active stance against piracy, and fights to deter such acts from systems in this corps area.
- Multi-faceted corporation, in other words I am looking for a corp that is both active in player versus player, group complex fights, as well as group mining operations.
I know there are things I haven't mentioned, because I have not thought of them quite yet
. However, please don't let that scare you away from contacting me by posting in this thread, or dropping me a line in EVE mail.
I'm looking forward to meeting you, and becoming a productive member of your corporation.
EDIT: Spike Larosse (sp?) brought up a good point, I did not state my timezone in my original posting.
- Well I am in the eastern timezone (US) and to my latest recollection that is greenwich mean time (GMT) - 5. I also thought up a few other things while I went through with the editing process of this post.
- I can be fairly self sufficient, as in I am not looking for handouts from corporations as far as ISK goes, but I expect, no I DEMAND the chance to get into player versus player. I'm not looking for a suicide, but don't expect me to be friendly after hearing the following:
"Your just a burden, please don't come to such-and-such system."
Once more, thanks again; and looking forward to more posts from recruitment officers.