Frontier Trade League
Posted - 2006.02.06 11:20:00 - [1
Recruitment Announcement Authorized.
Galactic Domination Corporation (G-D-C)
All hail the Corp! May it and its members grow strong!
We at the Galactic Domination Corporation are looking for members.
The Galactic Domination Corporation is a new corporation to EVE, two months old to this day, and we are in need of members. We at GDC are a people oriented corporation that understands that real life commitments have the highest priority for our members. The next priority for GDC is to ensure that our members have the opportunities to experience EVE with the support of a corporation that cares for its members. The third priority is to grow into our corporate name, Galactic Domination. We understand that this can only be done with the dedication of its corporate members. You!
Mission Statement: Our goal is to increase our profits and sphere of influence through diplomacy, subterfuge, or warfare.
What we are looking for in a corporate member:
• New and experienced players that want to be part of an organized team
• Miners, haulers, and combat pilots are needed.
• Researchers and manufactures are also needed.
The Galactic Domination Corporation is a Caldari operated corporation that has plans to join the mega-corporation ranks. Our members are of course Caldari, Minmatar, and Gallante. We are in the Central European Time Zone and are seeking members from other times zones also.
What we offer to our corporate members:
• Help with skill accusation by providing a corporate library of skills.
• Escorts for corporate mining events.
• Offices located in Caldari and Gallante space.
• Corporate events to include mining operations down to .4 space, and combat operations (belt rats, anti-pirate raids, escort, and recon operations).
• Being a new corporation we have room for members to hold officer positions within the corporation.
The Galactic Domination Corporation has two corporate policy letters that are in effect. These policy letters can be sent via EVE-Mail.
• Policy Letter #1: Corporate Finances and Member Payout for corporation sponsored events.
• Policy Letter #2: Cradle to Grave.
The Galactic Domination Corporation is looking to fill the following officer positions.
• Chief of Mining Operations
• Chief of Transportation
• Squadron Commander
All interested parties can either reply to this posting or send an EVE mail to Octavian Maximus, Maior Interfeci, or Lord Zordid.