Posted - 2005.11.27 12:56:00 - [1
1. No interfering with CCP, volunteer or player testing.
2. Combat by consent only, except in the designated combat system (6-CZ49).
3. Do NOT harass the BugHunters, Devs, GMs or Volunteers.
4. Do not ask CCP Devs, GMs or BHs for skills, ships or items.
5. No mass-dropping of items in space (control towers, warp bubbles, shuttles, POS modules etc). This can affect server stability and performance.
6. Do not make mass market purchases or create oversized stacks of items. This can affect server stability and performance and will hinder other people's testing.
7. Do not mass refine large numbers of ships or items. This can affect server stability and performance.
8. Keep Local Communications in English. As with the forums, it is the common language for the testers.
9. Selling items on the Test server for ISK on TQ is not allowed.
10. No offensive language in public chat channels (including Local).
The rules of conduct for the Tranquility server apply on the test servers as well (no offensive language, harassment etc).
Combat system (6-CZ49) specific additional rules
1. No fighting or other aggressive actions at the station and gates (no targeted or AoE warp inhibiting modules).
* Severe breach of the rules will cause permabanning from the test server (including alt accounts).
* All other test server bans, unless otherwise stated, are until the next mirror.
* Harassing Devs, GMs, or BugHunter's on the #eve-chaos channel in attempt to avoid a ban or have it lifted will result in ban extensions.
Any further posts cluttering this forum with ban discussions will be locked.
Posted - 2007.05.11 13:36:00 - [2
Rules concerning sovereignty, starbases and conquerable stations:
* The first person to put up a TCU (Territorial Claim Unit) and start bringing it online in an unclaimed system (that has no sovereignty) is entitled to hold sovereignty in that system.
* Exceptions from the above rule: If the sovereignty claiming is done with malicious intent, i.e. to disrupt other players' testing, the right to sovereignty is void.
* If the sovereignty-claiming TCU should go offline, the player loses the right to claim sovereignty in that system after the system becomes unclaimed again.
* Anchoring or attempting to online a SBU (Sovereignty Blockade Unit) without consent from the sovereignty-holding entity is classed as griefing, disrupting of the test server and non-consensual combat.
Claiming sovereignty in a system already claimed by another alliance is classed as griefing, disrupting of the test server and non-consensual combat.
2. Starbases and station services
Starbases and station services are included in the "No non-consensual combat" rule. This means that you are not allowed to attack a starbase, starbase modules or station services that belong to someone else without their express permission. This rule does not apply in the main combat system.
3. Conquerable stations and outposts
If a player gains ownership of a conquerable station or outpost he/she must NOT restrict access to that station and the station services in any way.