Edited by: DJ Blackman on 09/09/2011 01:30:27Edited by: DJ Blackman on 08/09/2011 11:00:15Edited by: DJ Blackman on 08/09/2011 10:59:08Edited by: DJ Blackman on 08/09/2011 07:43:48
Hello to all - I have been playing eve close to 2 years now and have been practicing with small investments on the market. I believe I have been waiting for a while to get a chance to start a bond and this seems like a decent starting point.
A little bit about myself and my corp - My entire corp of Often AFK is my 2 mains and alts. All 6 chars are trained in PI, and I am currently running 12 planets in a WH with elite CC for PI which nets me between 700 to 800m a month with this char and another, Colonel Vatutin. My total assets excluding the resources in the WH come to about 1.7 bn at the moment, and that is not counting the monthly income from PI of approx. 700-800m. Most of them are heavily invested in the markets, and since I have been investing seriously since the end of august I have been able to gain a good 30% back on my investments due to heavy market PVP. I started with about 1.18 bn on liquid isk, and is now investing a little over 1.7bn.
This is my first offering, with promise of 13% return at a month's time (by Oct. 7th, 2011 0:00 GMT)
I hope to offer this in 100m increments, so 5 slots are available. Even if I do suffer some low returns on the investments on the market, my monthly PI work can cover total of 565m easily. I cannot offer much in collateral, but I do hope to build up my reputation as an honest and straight forward investor who can be trusted.
Details are as follows:
- 500m total bond value, available in 100m increments. 100,000,000.01 isk bonds will be returned to owners due not following instructions
- Send the ISK to MC Jack, my marketing trader alt.
- 13% return with principle at the end of the cycle on 0:00 AM GMT Oct. 7th, 2011.
- No collateral, only my trust and yours in making this work.
- Risk of running: Why the hell would I run off in a char with some 10 bucks worth of isk when I invested thirty times that playing eve for 2 years on two accounts? Why would I risk ostracizing and biomassing my chars for this amount? To me, these two accounts are culmination of a series of hard-learned lessons that I hope to expand upon and achieve a notable degree of financial and influential success. But then, it all comes down to mutual trust in investments.
I believe trust is a valuable and most expensive commodity there is in the dog-eat world of eve online, and I hope to earn that trust to expand my business! Btw- chribba is a fine example of trust as an invaluable asset- I do hope I can do the same. In the future with greater amount I will be willing to use his services to secure collaterals, but I wanted to prove with these humble bond offerings that I can be trusted - with or without oversights. I believe this is a risky but sincere manner in which I hope to earn your trust.
Let the journey begin
- 300m pledged from Jaxx McCoy.
- 200m pledged from Eran Vartesa