Edited by: Jack'' Sparrow on 07/09/2011 15:23:17
Here are a couple of features that I would like to see introduced to Eve Online. I know these have by no doubt been mentioned before but I would like to bring them to attention again.
(1) Personal Wallet Divisions
- At the moment in the game there are only wallet divisions within corporations and not in individual players wallets. Quite a lot of people do a variety of different things throughout the game involving money and in my opinion it only seems logical to have personal wallet division to allow you to control your money better. I also think it would be nice to be able to assign incoming money to a specific division, for example lets say you have a wallet division called 'NPC Bounty Rewards', you would be able to assign all incoming bounty rewards from NPC's to that specific division. I would like to see these features added and I bet there are a lot of other people with the same wish.
(2) Ability To Delete Station Containers Like Other Items
- We all know how annoying those Station Containers can be. Once you buy one itís a pain in the backside to get rid of them. Apart from waiting a length of time to delete them the only other option is to contract them to an alt and leave them there. I would like to see a change in how these work to make them more user friendly.
(3) The buggy Client
- Iím not sure if anyone else is having these problems but I wanted to bring it to attention anyway. Since Incarna was released, every time I start up the Eve client there is a slight picture/graphics bug where it will flash for a minuet. Iíve tried re-installing the Eve client on both my PCís with no success. Would like to see these fixed if possible.
Thatís it for this thread and I would like to here back your opinions and thoughts about the three subjects Iíve listed.
I would also like to here the CSMís thoughts as well and see if we can get some things fixed.
Look forward to hearing from everyone and fly safe!
New Eve Forums Link: Open