Originally by: Kesshisan
I'm just confused as all heck.
So am I, it's called being a human being
Ok, let's see.
1) you mine gas (gas clouds or market)
2) you obtain water (PI or market)
3) you obtain REACTION (combat sites or market)
A reaction is almost like a blueprint, but it's green and (as far as know) is not limited by number of runs. It's infinite.
1) you anchor a POS in a space that has lower security than 0.4. This means 0.3 and lower.
2) you set up the POS following the guides you can read in that pdf we discussed earlier.
3) you get PURE drug stuff from GAS and WATER from the Biochemical Reactor Array
After you have the PURE stuff, you can move your drug production stuff to a station which has appropriate slots, I believe. But the PURE stuff must be "refined" at a POS. Same as the moon goo.