Edited by: Juni Dogo on 01/09/2011 15:47:17Edited by: Juni Dogo on 01/09/2011 15:46:50Edited by: Juni Dogo on 01/09/2011 15:44:07Edited by: Juni Dogo on 01/09/2011 15:41:57Edited by: Juni Dogo on 01/09/2011 15:37:13
Well... This is the part where i sell my body right?
New player in the world of new eden, looking for an easy going but focused
Corporation.What i am looking for :
- Basicly, a corp that understands that EvE is just a game. I play to have a good time, it's not a full-time job. I do understand the requirement to meet certain obligations however. An easy going Corporation, but with clear goals and the means to achieve them (A good core of members, POS, ect...)
- My interests are mining and logistic (still working on that last one). I have been mining solo or with friends untill now. I would like to experience mining for the benefit of a corporation. Never experienced being in a mining fleet in Nullsec, but that's something i would like to train for and do.
- Like i said, i am still fairly new to eve. I know the basics and i can take care of myself. But with my level of experience, i would prefer to join a corporation that can provide me with some training. I am a fast learner.
- Last but not least. I am looking for a good community of mature players to meet.About me :
- Skill points : 3 millions at the moment.
- What i can fly : Hulk (fitted and functional)
- Age : 29
- Languages i speak : French is my native tongue, but i am fluent in english (lived in London for a few years)
- I play 3 to 4 times a week. On weekdays and weekends.
- I am +2 GMT. Europe (France)
I am open to suggestions