Let the players design the items sold in the NEX store, so we get more choice in what we get to wear.
Currently the designs all seem fairly bland - even compared to the last version of character creator.
nothing feels very futuristic or sci-fi.
The best people to design stuff for the NEX store that other players will want to buy is the players themselves.
We could easily see Avalloc making a Fatbee t-shirt and half of the goons buying it outright (the spies trying to fit in).
VAVLe have had a very successful program along the same lines allowing people to Contribute
- specify copyright guidlines
- specify what format they want the models submitted in.
- release a compiler if need be for maya / blender / others
- release base models for us to model around
- re-purpose the staff you have making NEX items to reviewing submissions and fine tuning them (or even posting feedback to the author for them to do it)
- Give the contributing capsular 10/25% royalties in AUR of any of their items that sell.
You want people to accept Incarna... What better way then having a capsular run a store on a promenade, selling apparel designed by themselves and other capsulars?
Whereas currently we have just 1 captains quarters that loses functionality compared to our old hangers with just our own space barbie to look at in fairly bland clothing.