Edited by: Martiln Tarmikos on 24/08/2011 15:21:00Edited by: Martiln Tarmikos on 23/08/2011 03:01:56Please visit your user settings to re-enable images.
Welcome to The Foreign Legion Recruitment Thread
Killboard LinkCorporation Summary
_____________________________________________________________________What to Expect
- PVP corp based in 0.0
- Corp ship lending program
- Competent FC's and pilots to fly with
- Laid back, easy going atmosphere
- US/EU Timezones
- Large capital presence
- Experienced logistical capability (we can move lots of stuff fast)
- Close knit group of experienced pvp players
- PvP fleets daily
- Good Killboard record
- Experienced Capital & Supercapital fleet and Subcapital support for capital fleets
When you join us, we'll help you move to where we are staging, and get you settled in. We are a no pressure group of guys. We are also a mature corp, with many people who have real life responsibilities. normally in the form of kids or the wife =S. So we won't force anyone to join a fleet, or wake up at 4am to save a tower. Someone else can do that, we just want to give good opportunities for our members to get involved in PvP. When we don't pvp, we just chill or go finding ways to make isk. In the Foreign Legion you are free to have your own time, and to participate when it suits you.
What kind of PVP do we do? Everything from capital ship fights to frigate gangs. HAC and battlecruiser fleets are frequent, so are battleship and stealth bomber fleets.
While we are a PVP corp, we don't force our members to pvp or join fleets.
Everyone has real-life things to worry about - mandatory fleets are not
something you will hear about from us. We expect people to be committed PVPers. Official fleets are scheduled daily.
We don't pay rent to anyone and we aren't anyone's pets. Our Ship lending Program allows you to pvp at a minimum loss of isk to you in specialized ships, such as logistics and dictors.
Aside from the serious spaceship business, we like to have a laugh. We often chill on comms, talking about random stuff, and just hanging around._____________________________________________________________________General Requirements
How to Apply
- You must fill out an application and submit your Full API. No exceptions.
- Experience living and fighting in 0.0 is somewhat important to us.
- Killboard record.
- As a corp we all live in a certain area of 0.0 - living there with us is essential and required.
- Mature players who know how to troll and be trolled.
- A microphone is strongly recommended.
Join our in-game public channel: TFL-PUBLIC
Someone there should be able to get you sorted out.
If nobody is there, you can mail Martiln Tarmikos in-game.