Edited by: Om3s Mcbones on 17/08/2011 12:57:43Edited by: Om3s Mcbones on 17/08/2011 00:49:21
I have the following problem:
After the "Incarna" splash screen the fullscreen appears followed by crash with the "ccp exefile has stopped working" message.
I tried many things to fix it before:
- used repair.exe (succesful), several times but I still get the crash.
- deleted the complete settings folder (appdata\local\CCP\ )
- deinstalled the game, cleared the cache and registry and installed it again (via EVE_Premium_Setup_273475.exe)
- tried many different graphic settings on my video card (Sapphire HD 5770) without results
- updated drivers for videocard and mainboard(including the sounddevice)
- used the /safemode command but still crashing
- (re-)installed .net Frameworks 4, still crashing
- tried to start the game with deactivated sounddriver (strange suggestion of another thread) but didnt work.
- wrote a petition with dxdiag.txt and the .dmp (the minidump crashreport) and .lbw (the logserver file) files as attachement
I think the problem appeares with the last patch but I cant be sure cuz i didnt played the last few weeks but after i patched the game it didnt run anymore.
I use Avira as antivir and Spybot Search & Destroy as spyware protection and CCleaner to clean the registry. But I am using this programs since years and never got problems.
OS: Windows 7 Professional 64bit
Mobo: Gigabyte P35-DS4 rev 2.0 BIOSversion f14
Video: Sapphire HD 5770 1024mb
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4ghz
Ram: Corsair TwinX XMS2 CL 5, PC6400/800 (4x1GB)
Link to the dxdiag.txt and the minidump and logserver files here
I also made a short video
to show the error.
I did read many threads but utill now none did help, and I think there are a few people with similar crash experience.
I hope we can find a solution.