Edited by: Aerallo on 03/09/2011 18:25:27Edited by: Aerallo on 01/09/2011 16:58:44Edited by: Aerallo on 31/08/2011 18:10:46Paragon.
Paragon. is a growing corporation, operating mainly out of 0.0 space. We are largely an Industrial workforce with deepening interest in expanding our PVP wing (as well as expanding to bigger production). As such, our activities include Small roams, anti-cloakie funtimes and Forum battles. Because we have we also have a fully fledged Industrial division, which will serve to keep the corporation going strong financially and to provide services to all members. Mostly with colourful and bright guns. As well as Logistics and ship building. Because our activities are spread over both aspects of the game, and our decision to keep them in house and within one corporation, this makes a much better atmosphere to socialise and make a home in.
More about us:
* We are based in Querious.
* We are active in US and EU time zone, but we are hungrily seeking to expand both these and further.
* We have an active and fun environment to live in.
What we offer to our members:
* Our own system, with POS facilities for ratting/mining needs.
* Upgrades and more coming online.
* Good JB network to and from Empire.
* Dedicated Ice Mining system, with regular corp operations.
* Logistics services to and from Empire.
* Excellent access to PVP areas, including Delve, Stain, Catch and Fountain.
* Atmosphere that will either drive you mad or cuddlish. Both qualities we enjoy.
* Progression and passing on information.
What we ask of our members:
* Ability to speak and understand English is a MUST.
* Microphone and Headset capability.
* Self sustainability and experience in 0.0 space.
* A good understanding of PvP concepts in Black ops and small roams.
* If Industrial, a preference to Mackinaw(s) ability is vastly preferred. If you can fly larger ships and expensive rigs, you might find our space to your liking also.
Other important things:
We're here to have fun, build things, and blow things up. Don't ruin it for others. Be mature, and sensible, and you won't have fresh haggis in your face.
There is no Italic I in teamwork
. We work together in our adventures.
If the above slightly interested/humoured you, please join our ingame channel Paragon. (with the dot). Or talk with a recruiter, Aerallo/Rayzor Edge.
Link to our Forums
Link to our Kill board