open All Channels
seplocked EVE Technology Lab
blankseplocked API pull problems (not sure if anyone can actually answer these)
 
This thread is older than 90 days and has been locked due to inactivity.


 
Author Topic

Joras Fett
Posted - 2011.08.01 15:48:00 - [1]
 

Hey, it's worth a shot. I'm setting up an excel (2007) spreadsheet that pulls information from eve-central. I'm getting a few reoccuring errors. Everything works when I set it up, but if I save, exit and reenter the program, I get these errors.

1) Some tables don't fully fill out. They fill about half way and stop.
2) Some tables don't load at all telling me the "data source is not found." I just entered the information and it pulled nicely, then I saved and reloaded, and it can't find the information now. Anyone know why this is?

Is there a limit of the number of items that you can pull per table?

Joras Fett
Posted - 2011.08.01 18:21:00 - [2]
 

Just in case people are wondering, I believe I figured out the problem. XML imports through Excel 2007 must be less than 230 characters.

So far that's all I've been able to come up with. If someone has a more efficient way of pulling, please do share.

Zeta Zhul
Caldari
Preemptive Paranoia
Posted - 2011.08.01 20:33:00 - [3]
 

Originally by: Joras Fett
Just in case people are wondering, I believe I figured out the problem. XML imports through Excel 2007 must be less than 230 characters.

So far that's all I've been able to come up with. If someone has a more efficient way of pulling, please do share.


Linkage

YMMV


 

This thread is older than 90 days and has been locked due to inactivity.


 


The new forums are live

Please adjust your bookmarks to https://forums.eveonline.com

These forums are archived and read-only