Edited by: Wishdokkta CEO on 02/09/2011 09:36:42Edited by: Wishdokkta CEO on 30/08/2011 13:41:47
So what you about then?
Our principle business will be that of warfare, in the protection of systems we call “home” and that of our industrial and non-fighty allies. Not to say that we won’t have down time – we are happy for mining/agent/production minded people to join us, but the focus is very much on armed combat. We are also exploring wormholes and scanning anomolies and the likes - we try and get involved in as much as possible. However, we are not pirates. Piracy offers no sport from those who don’t want to fight back so we are not interested in ganking haulers in low-sec and we do not grief - we seek a good fight, whatever that may be. We welcome those who wish to pit their wits against challenging targets.
We are members of Krysis. alliance and all the benefits of being part of a null-sec alliance are extended to RIOT members. We assist our allies wherever possible in the defence of our space and expect our members to do the same.
Our aims are simple. We aim to be a corporation celebrated for honourable and decisive pvp. We work with our allies to defend our sovereignty and to fight the good fight, we aim to get rich and blow people up. We would like to do all this whilst ****ing ourselves laughing along the way. But above all we aim to win the day.
What do I need to get a trial?
- MATURE attitude.
- You need to be European time zone. If you are UK based then even better.
- You need to be over the age of 18. No teenagers with bad attitudes please, we kill them not employ them.
- Teamspeak 3 with microphone. You need to be able to sing badly and speak fluent English.
- Active. A few nights a week or weekends. We value real-life so we don’t expect power-players.
- Team player. We encourage individuality but teamwork is more important.
- A non-trial account.
- A sense of humour is essential.
- We require your limited API for membership.
- Willingness to commit to alliance CTA's and general opps.
Nice, so what’s in it for me?
- Plentiful targets in low/null sec space, if PvP is your thing then speak to us.
- Access to sovereign 0.0 space
- Level headed, experienced corp leader who knows how to build and maintain a corp.
- Small friendly corp that has its roots in the "family" ethic, we will never have a massive member base and nor do we want one.
- A fully functional forum and website. Our own killboards and alliance teamspeak server.
- Corp welfare system that provides financial help when you need it.
- Pilot contributory savings scheme - if you have capital ship ambitions, we will help you achieve them by paying interest on your ship fund.
- A relaxed play ethic, friendly members and a good laugh along the way!
- For the right pilots: a chance to earn responsibility and promotion, we encourage and reward excellence.
- RIOT Academy scheme which provides all the ships and training you need for life in nullsec - all for free!
Ok so how do I apply?
- Join is our new shiny chat room, available in or out of game, between 08.00 and 22.00 EVE Time, from any browser - here.
- Contact me in game via mail or convo.
- Join our public channel, The Kings Head
Thanks for reading; we hope to see you on our killboards, one way or another