Edited by: Philoketes on 30/07/2011 17:18:30Philoketes
37million (SP) Industrialist looking for a Corp. Would like but not limited to 0.0 space, (Station) Living.
Must have >
- Strong/Active Leadership
– Well organized
- proven History
I totally understand everyone specifically leadership is out to make isk! - So allow me to give you my idea of not taking advantage of corp members – I feel if a corp has fewer than 200 active members then that corp should be reinvesting 100% of its isk. I firmly believe in a solid infrastructure and logistics is critical before leadership tries to obtain caps or super caps. I feel that the corp should be focused on its member’s welfare. High taxes and never ending CTAs will only bleed your corp to the point that forces your retention percentage higher while at the same time lowering your corp kill board percentages. This leads me into why I feel it is so important to have a well-organized corp with strong leadership.
would like to see >
- Some kind of a corp projects that I can possibly join and offer assistance in.
I fly a Chimera right now… Rorq, JumpFreighter, Drake,Raven, covert type ships, you can confirm this by chking out my skills
although keep in mind i might not have those specific ships on hand so don't get too excited.
- I like building ships, mods, ammo
- I like to mine (i have 4 miner alts)
- I like to ratt in my Carrier
- I like strong leaders and a well organized corp
- I like ppl around my own age late 30-40+'s
- I dislike pos living
- I dislike ppl/corps that take advantage of others for personal gain
- I dislike 18 yr-olds that think they know everything
- I dislike dead end corps ( no goals, no plans, not moving forward)
- I would like to learn more about pvping
- I would like to build my own Mothership
- I would like to learn how to FC and FC a pvp fleet
- I would like to name and control a station someday.
- I would like to make enough isk in a month to pay for all my accts and pvp
Guess I’m looking for the perfect corp
contact me in game or here, best in here
click on my name to see an outline of my skills