I have an similar problem,
but i cant get even to the character screen.
After the "Incarna" splash screen the fullscreen appears followed by crash with the "ccp exefile has stopped working" message.
I also tried many things before to fix it:
- used repair.exe (succesful) but I still get the crash.
- deleted the complete settings folder (appdata\local\CCP\ )
- deinstalled the game, cleared the cache and registry and installed it again (via EVE_Premium_Setup_273475.exe)
- tried many different graphic settings on my video card (HD 5770) without results
- updated drivers for videocard and mainboard(including the sounddevice)
- used the /safemode command but still crashing
- wrote a petition with dxdiag.txt and the .dmp (the minidump crashreport) and .lbw (the logserver.exe file) files as attachement
I think the problem appeares with the last patch but i cant be sure cuz i didnt played the last few weeks but after i patched the game it didnt run anymore.
I use Avira as antivir and Spybot Search & Destroy as spyware protection and CCleaner to clean the registry. But I am using this programs since years and never got problems.
OS: Windows 7 Professional 64bit
Mobo: Gigabyte P35-DS4 rev 2.0 BIOSversion f14
Video: Sapphire HD 5770 1024mb
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4ghz
Ram: Corsair TwinX XMS2 CL 5, PC6400/800 (4x1GB)
Link to the dxdiag.txt and the minidump and logserver files here
I hope we can find a solution