open All Channels
seplocked Features and Ideas Discussion
blankseplocked Alliance wallet/tax rate
 
This thread is older than 90 days and has been locked due to inactivity.


 
Author Topic

dedzonea
Posted - 2011.07.15 02:17:00 - [1]
 

Alliance Corp wallet/tax rate

This is my suggestion, having an alliance tax rate that is appliable to all the alliance corps evenly. Ever since there has been corps there has been a tax, but when it comes to alliance taxes, or dues as most call them, we have to rely on the CEO'S to pay the dues in a timely fashion.. but we all knows what happens then.. excuses, excuses, excuses... if the alliance executor corp had an option of alliance tax there would be no worries of when they paid..

We would simply set the "Alliance Tax Rate" and it would pour into the Alliance wallet division set by the executor corp, as members of the alliance sold, traded, mined, ratted, did plexs' all this would accrue in the alliance wallet of the executor corp so as not to have the need to bother with fees/dues, or the headache of wondering when the corp would pony up the isk for the next months rental fees.

Once set, the alliance tax would be spread over the entire alliance in a set rate.. If your corp tax is 10% and your alliance rate is 5% then a total of 15% would be taxed to every transaction with the corresponding amounts going to the corp and alliance wallets. This would make it pointless to track individual corps and members for income.. it would be automatic.. Even the slightest alliance tax raise would bring in the needed rent/dues/fees, and whatever else is needed to run the protective alliance.

Im very interested in feedback, please post to this forum..

Till then,
Fly safe, Aim true, Mine well
Dedzonea

Mah Banker
Posted - 2011.07.18 21:17:00 - [2]
 

Bump

DS S
Posted - 2011.07.24 08:42:00 - [3]
 

as much as i love this idea, and would love to see it implemented, it does have a downfall when it comes to CORP SIZE. if an allaince has say 200mil/month "dues" every corp pays 200m, the 2000 man corp, and the 20 man corp all pay the same. If its a fixed percent, say 10%, then for the larger corp it sucks. Lets say the 2000 man corp brings in 20b in a month. 10% of 20b = 2b in taxes to the allaince, where the 20 man corp only brings in 2b isk in the same month, and only pays 200m in taxes. this is the only time it would be bad.

A good idea as to why it should be deployed?

CTA's. The exec corp could set tax rate to 100%; thus when allainces say to put tax @100% durring ops they can just do it themselves.

Breaker77
Gallente
Reclamation Industries
Posted - 2011.07.24 13:04:00 - [4]
 

Edited by: Breaker77 on 24/07/2011 13:03:50
Originally by: dedzonea

as members of the alliance sold, traded, mined, ratted, did plexs'


I will say it again in this thread and even quote the official source for it

Quote:
Tax Rate refers to how much of a Corporation member's income goes into the Corporation's wallet. It's however limited to Mission Rewards, Bonus Rewards and NPC Bounty and applies only, if the amount is 100,000.00 ISK or higher.


http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Corporation_management_guide#Home

Read the Create New Corporation subsection. It is listed there.

The taxes you pay for trading simply vanish from the game as an ISK sink. They do not go to the corp wallet.


Makhar
Independent Miners Guild
Guild Alliance
Posted - 2011.07.24 19:12:00 - [5]
 

Good idea, but would prefer to see this as a tax of X million per month per member. That's the most common way alliances tax corps that I have seen.


 

This thread is older than 90 days and has been locked due to inactivity.


 


The new forums are live

Please adjust your bookmarks to https://forums.eveonline.com

These forums are archived and read-only