Edited by: Dipluz on 06/09/2011 13:07:52
Notorious Legion - Is a 3 year old pvp corp, a small and very teamworking corporation - is open for recruitment!
If you want to become part of a tight wolfpack group of Capsuleers in Molden Heath, then grab your stuff and GET TO THE CHOPPA!
What we do:
- Daily nullsec roams (with the corporation and its allies).
- With hacs, recons, battlecruisers and logistics.
- Small gang warfare with roaming and camping mostly DRF territory.
- A extremely short blue list (NBSI).
- A corp to call family (Expect high teamwork mentality).
- EU/US Timezone activity.
- Experienced corp members & fleet commanders.
- Ship reimbursement program.
- People who have fun flying together.
- No Sov Warfare.
- goodfights and Killmails
- A good sense of humour.
- A bit of null and lowsec experience.
- Regular playtime in EU/US Timezone (weekly/daily).
- A real teamplayer! willing to commit for the team.
- Teamspeak 3 installed with a working microphone.History:
We have previously been part of the the Clusterf*ck an helped to gain control over Fountain, and defending the NC/CFC.
Now we are tired of Sov-Warfare and returned to our smallgang warfare roots!
Most of us has been in numerous alliances, and is tired to be looked upon as grunts and peons to be commanded around like a dog in a leash. We wanted freedom to go do our own thing, and thats what we have done. And we have a philosophy that spoils of war should be contributed to every member, and not just the leadership that you never have any connection or friendship to.
If you would like a chat. please do join our ingame channel: "Notorious Public" or contact one of the following: Dipluz, Starshipman, Petroa, Obsidian1.If it bleeds, we can kill it!(Killboard Link)Latest Battlereport:
Well we had a fun night against the russians yesterday, Killing a pilgrim, who tried to bait us with a thana and a nidhoggour on the other side, plus a idiotic fleet move to jump through jump bridge into so we could spot them to turn around and play bait. which failed. Bait Pilgrim
Hilarity ensued, we warped off and left system since we cant engage their fleet with the RR of 2 carriers. we let them follow us for 2 systems, and engaged http://notorious.killmail.org/?a=kill_related&kll_id=10480071
. Then we noticed their nidhoggour jumped after us, and we deaggroed jumped through the gate and for some reason their Hurricane followed suit, Hurricane Kill
. GF DRF.
*Edit* the Dramiel was killed in a communications error on our side. Since we didnt know if their carriers was ready to jump us again, and their rapier managed to get a web on our dramiel . but when it went down and we saw no carrier we scoutem them on a other gate and went in with 3 x overloading 425's mm Hurricanes
July Numbers: 335 Ships killed (13.58B ISK) 81 Ships lost (4.65B ISK) 74.49% Efficiency (ISK)
Notorious Legion [.NL.]