Ok, after long deliberations I decided to share how I got close to world domination. It's actually only 7 rules:
1. Your attitude matters more than your product, with the right attitude you will sell anything
2. If you do not get positive feedback, create it yourself
3. Your truth be what people want to hear
4. Your integrity/honesty be that you will not sell your grandmother for a fixed price, but that you auction her properly
5. Never even think about working! Get a subject to bring you coffee and you'll have coffee for your life, get it yourself and you'll have to do it every day.
6. Among the emotions you can create in your subjects, hate yields the most tangible rewards
The seventh rule is secret, but you are free to guess