Edited by: Miranda Elantra on 09/07/2011 19:49:06
As the title says, I am in the market for a titan pilot with the following qualifications (Leviathan or Ragnarok preferred due to hull/BPC cost, but I'm also open to Avatar and Erebus pilots if the price is very competitive):Must haves
(i.e., your character better be amazing otherwise (or an amazing bargain) if it doesn't have one or more of these):
- Capital Ships V
- Racial Battleship V
- Energy Pulse Weapons V
- Jump Drive Calibration V
- Battleship Weapons System V
- Astrometrics V
- Cybernetics V
- Maxxed capacitor/tanking skills (Note, I don't care about shield comps - why do people waste so much time training these compared to more useful skills?)
(i.e., having levels of these skills will increase the amount I'm willing to pay - you should probably have most of these skills):
- Racial Titan
- Doomsday Operation
- Capital Weapons System
- Maxxed missile/gunnery support skills
(i.e., I'd like to have these but the lack of one or more is not a deal breaker):
Stuff I don't care about
- Evasive Maneuvering V
- Leadership skills
- Solid Drone Skills (Interfacing at V, other supports at IV, T2 heavies/sentries)
- Drug Skills
- A name with proper capitalization and without any numbers or XxXx crap
- Armor comp Vs for armor tanking titans
(i.e., that won't increase what I'm willing to pay):
- Pretty much everything else - It's nice that your character is a subcap PVP god or a master industrialist, but those skills won't be doing me much good when he's locked in a titan
- Shield comp skills to V - yes, I know there is some marginal utility to a tiny resist boost when your hardeners get neuted off, but please train something useful like DD operation or racial titan to V before you go back to round out your shield comps
Basically, I'm looking for a pilot that's at least skilled enough that I can train up any deficincies while the titan is building, such that I'm not embarrassed to sit in the hull (In other words, no more than a 40 day evemon plan for all must haves plus wants to level IV).
I have a decent idea of what I should be paying based on other sales I've been monitoring, but my budget is commensurate with how closely the particular pilot meets my needs.
I prefer to negotiate via eve-mail, but I suppose you can feel free to post here to call my attention to a particular character if you must. Please include an eveboard (or sales thread) link and an asking price in all communications.
So, with all that said, let's see what you've got.