Posted - 2011.06.28 17:16:00 - [1
Edited by: CEOcat on 28/06/2011 23:06:55
Here is some suggestions of what I would like you do in Iceland in very broad terms.
Start by demanding the complete removal of AUR and all forms of Player->CPP transaction for any in-game things other then subscription time. The subscription we pay should include everything that is in EVE period.
This will of course fail, but in negations you don't start with the compromise you are hoping to get out of it...
Once it is clear CCP will not remove AUR and you can't get any more attention for those demands I would like you to demand the following:
1. CCP should clearly promise that EVE will continue to use subscriptions as it's primary funding mechanism.
2. CCP should provide product content labelling that is easy to find and that shows exactly what in game features and items are included in the subscription and what you will have to pay extra for.
3. CCP must state that they are still committed to the EVE sandbox model and still have the long term goal they pushed when launching planetary interaction: That everything in EVE should be built by players from player harvested resources.
4. CCP must promise to not sell pay2win spaceships items. Vanity items, new player time limited boosters and similar (as long as it is compatible with demands above) is as far as we will tolerate MT to go.
5. And ofc put the ship spinning back.
There should be 3 options you can choose from on what happens when you dock.
a = spinning ship
b = static intractable ship background (like do not load station environment option worked before Incarna)
c = automatic un-podding into Incarna enviroment.
Option a and b you need to click a button to un-pod and enter CQ. It doesn't matter which option is set as default as long as we get them.
I would like to know what everyone thinks of this. If you only support some of the points I have made please indicate with number and opinion. Like 1Y, 2N...