Edited by: Adrie Atticus on 23/06/2011 12:54:09
Originally by: Nachshon
I'm hardly new to EVE, but I left the game well over a year ago.
I was hoping someone (or many someones) could help get me up to speed on what has happened within EVE. In particular:
- Any major new features, apart from the limited walking in stations?
- What are these "strategic cruisers"?
- I heard something about Sansha incursions. Where are they happening, and where can I fight them?
1) You can spend $60 to buy a monocle which is viewable when you walk around your Captain's Closet.
2) Strategic Cruisers are small ships which pack a punch of a normal BS, tank like one also and are overly versatile, you can carve them to do anything you want to.
3) Journal -> Incursions, take friends, alot of them.