Edited by: lasterax on 22/06/2011 03:15:12
Starting this thread because the other one is just a pile of griping.UPDATE
Reports are the autopatch is now working correctly with fixes, please reply if this was the case for you. Once patched you should just need to clear your catch, give your system some time to cache when you restart and off you go.ISSUES
• Auto-patch does not work
, don't waste your time. Downloaded Chribba's torrent
and it patched my system fine, I don't think you need to download the full client as CCP has been insisting.
• After you patch it will take forever to launch EVE the first time, go get another beverage (you're sure to need it) and then come back. Incarna should be waiting for you.
• You will be prompted for some other patches, install them. Then download this mini-patch
to fix not being able to enter your password (per Mandrake's post below).
• FPS in space was ridiculous for me and I have a Mac Pro with 16 GB RAM, and the Radeon 5870, something is broken, it's not your specific machine. UPDATE
- this appears to be loading assets into the cache, give your system some time to update, after waiting in station a while things will go back to normal.
• Right click or alternative click seems to be stuck in lag or something. UPDATE
As above, waiting for the cache to load seems to solve the problem.
Walking up to your docked carrier is cool, that's about it for now!
CCP - please steal some Mac guys from Blizzard or Valve.