Are you tired of immature, unrefined corporations that don't know how to have a good time?
Does the idea of bountiful 0.0 ratting interspersed with PvP in the Delve THUNDERDOME sound exciting?
Can you put up with a pretentious, faux-latin name in order to call yourself a true Gentleman
(or woman) of EVE Online?
Of course you can! Join Legio Geminatus
, a member of Gentlemen's Agreement
, as we pursue the refined art of capsule liberation! Lavish your ammunition on enemy and Blood Raider alike! Connect with our (perhaps less-refined but well-respected) allies: Goonswarm, TEST, C0NVICTED, and others!
In the words of our dear leader:PEOPLE OF NEW EDEN!
FREE YOURSELVES FROM THE TYRANNY OF THE MAJORITY!
THERE WILL BE CIGARS AND BRANDY!
=========================================================About Our Corp
Our goal is simple: Have fun playing EVE, however that may be.
Based in Delve, Legio Geminatus
is a tightly knit group of experienced 0.0 pilots primarily focused on PvP. We take part in small-gang roams as well as massive-scale capital and subcaptial fleets with our allies. We rat, plex, trade, grief, scan, and decimate our way across New Eden.
For experienced players, we offer access to tight fleet doctrines, capital combat, and occasional sovereignty warfare. For newer players, we offer guidance in honing PvP and ship fitting as well as an exciting environment to expand both your knowledge and your wallet.Who we want
Mature, motivated players that want more
from EVE. Mature need not only include older capsuleers, only those willing to learn.
We cordially ask that you meet the following requirements:
Who we don't want
- Active at least partially during US timezones (alliance is also very active in EU timezones)
- At least 10 million SP, negotiable if you can demonstrate exceptional aptitude
- Able to be present on alliance Jabber (text) and Mumble (voice) while playing
- Sociable, affable disposition while on comms
- Willing to train into a Maelstrom or other ships within our alliance fleet doctrines
- Able to fly a covert ops ship (or willing to train for one)
- Spies (see TEST for that)
- Pilots unwilling to live in nullsec
- Excessively shy or quiet pilots on comms (see: spies)
- Mining-only characters (we rarely have mining OPs)
- Pilots that repeatedly lose expensive or poorly fit ships
- Pilots unable to accept constructive criticism
- Pilots unable to learn from their mistakes
- Pilots that generate excessive drama
- Corp-based logistics for ship and item transport
- Patient instruction for less-experienced (but motivated) pilots
- Quality PvP against chill, capable, and not-so-capable enemies
- Best-in-region truesec (Fully upgraded -0.9 system plus many others)
- Sophisticated comms via Jabber and Mumble, with global announcements out of game from TEST, Goons, and others
- Sovereignty over 21 systems in the Fountain and Delve regions
- Docking rights in dozens of 0.0 stations in Delve, Fountain, and Deklein
- Support for research, invention, and planetary interaction aspirations
- Reliable Cyno chains/generators for capital pilots
- A laid-back, smaller-corp atmosphere with capable, active leadership
Contact Halcyon Skyler
in-game or via EVE Gate to set up an interview. Potential recruits will undergo an extensive background check (must submit limited API). Afterwards, you may be asked to join us on voice comms for a getting-to-know-you session before potentially being accepted.