Edited by: Nefilus Drey on 29/05/2011 07:20:23Corp goals and attributes
• Small gang PvP
• Covert/Black ops focused
• WH infiltration and subversion, WH Sales and Licensing and other opportunities as they arise.
• Honing PvP skills of members and training.
• Income from ops distributed equally to involved members.
• No compulsory ops, RL comes first.Member prerequisites
• Ability to fly stealth bombers with a covert ops focused character plan.
• Covert ops Level 5 and high missile support/torp skills preferred as a minimum.
• Scanning (Probing and Dscan) skills both in game and RL.
• The right attitude and the ability to follow FC’s orders without question during combat ops.
• Self sufficient with income and ships.
• Mature – mentally, not necessarily physically.
• Good knowledge of game mechanics.
• Desire to PvP in a covert manner.
• The ability to be patient.Desirable pilots
• Stealth Bomber
• Force Recon
• Black Ops battleships
• Strategic Cruisers
• Covert ops frigates
• Blockage runners.What we don’t want
• Players that don’t fit the above requirements or have no interest in covert PvP.
• Less than 3 million SP characters.
• Players unwilling to solo PvP or seek out their own action in eve
• Players requiring their hand to be held with everything in eve.
• Local chat smack talkers.
• Carebears, mission runners, or miners.
The initial goals for the corp are for small gang PvP with a covert ops focus, to simply coalesce like minded players into a formidable small gang eventuating into a mercenary corp fielding larger fleets and multiple gangs. The kinds of players we want are those who are already solo and small gang PvPing but are looking to work together with like minded players.
Black ops is the longer term goal with a focus on expanding the possibilities with strategies and tactics that covert ships offer.
PABB is aiming for a tight knit “family” type of group, think quality over quantity. We want to form a strong bond between members where the tiers of hierarchy are short and trust is strong.
If you have the mind for strategy and tactics and are not simply satisfied with roaming blobs instapopping lone ships and are looking for a more intense and challenging type of PvP, then drop us a line.Killboard