Edited by: Lord Timelord on 14/05/2011 19:27:57
*edit* Tau beat me to it!
I just read the "Isk 3.0" Guide in .pdf Format. It covers lots of eve stuff that is useful. Download it here ---> ISK 3.0 GUIDE
The Guide has Information about the Rorqual on Page 88 of the .pdf, which is actually pages 162-163 on the bottom corners of the pages of the guide itself.
There is more information on the EVE Wiki Site--> eve-wiki.net
Eve Onlines own Wiki Page --> wiki.eveonline.com
Pay attention to the text written below the module description, which I'm referencing here:From wiki.eveonline.com
"Allows a pod pilot to clone jump
across the galaxy, joining their fleet in combat, hopefully with a ship waiting nearby. Can be fitted to Titans, or Rorquals."
Click on each of the 'clickable links' in that sentence to get more information.
I hope that information points you in the correct direction.
Here's a brief summary on how to do it:
1. Have pilot in a Rorqual in a Low/Null Sec System with a Clone Vat Bay Module Fitted and some Liquid Ozone in the Rorqual's Cargo Hold to power it when you decide to turn it on.
2. Be Fleeted up with the person that wants to Install a Jump Clone in the Rorqual. Obviously have that person physically fly to the Rorqual (shuttle or some other small and fast ship).
3. When there are no Hostels around, have the pilot fly up to your Rorqual (if memory serves they need to be within about 3km of the ship).
4. The RORQUAL PILOT then activates the Clone Vat Bay Module. The Pilot then RIGHT CLICKS on his Ship and SELECTS "CONFIGURE SHIP".
5. This opens up a small window with TWO Tabs.
a.) The First Tab shows some information about the ship, and has a Clickable Check Box that allows fleet members to use the Ship Maintenance Array to swap modules, and to dump items into the Corporate Hangar. Corp Members can Deposit AND Withdraw based off of the same Hangar Tab Permission's as a Corp Office rented at a npc station. Non-Corp members will be able to DEPOSIT ONLY into the Corp Hangar. This Checkbox is to allow Non Corp Members usage of the ships facilities.
b.) The SECOND Tab shows the Clone Vat Bay Information. As long as the other pilot is within 3km of your ship, and is fleeted with you. You will see their name to select after you click on the button to 'Install'. Highlight them and click the button to send them a Confirmation Window asking them if they want to Install a Jump Clone into the Ship. The GAME charges a nominal fee of 100,000 Isk for this(jump clone installation), and it CAN NOT be changed. BTW, this is the same for installing a Jump Clone anywhere in game as it's 100,000 Isk everywhere.
c.) After the person is sent the confirmation window and clicks yes, you'll see their clone installed in the ship via that window. They'll also see it on their Character Sheet where Jump Clones are listed. The Location Description will be YOUR SHIPS NAME.
There are some things to remember here about the Clone Vat Bay Module on a Rorq:
1. It has a 5 Minute Module Timer, BUT you can dock with it active. So it's safe to activate it outside a station. DO NOT confuse this with the Industrial Core Siege Module as with that module YOU CAN NOT DOCK WITH IT ACTIVE!!!! BURN THAT INFO into your mind. Just one mistake activating the wrong module can cause you to loose your ship to a gank squad.
2. For the Pilot to Clone Jump to your ship you: Must be ONLINE, In the Ship, In Space, With the Clone Vat Bay Module ACTIVE.
3. When the above is met and the person Clone Jumps to your ship, they will appear IN SPACE, AT A SAFESPOT, IN THEIR POD. This would be an excellent opportunity to bookmark a free safespot.
Corp Hgr: Extra Liquid Ozone, Infomorph Skillbooks, and Cyno Modules.