Edited by: Mark Hamill on 08/05/2011 06:39:35Edited by: Mark Hamill on 08/05/2011 04:33:24
EVETicker - a scrolling news and mineral price ticker for the Windows desktop.Information currently available on EVETicker:
- 24 hours Jita mineral price recap provided by EVE-Central
- Current average empire mineral prices (current to within 1 hour) provided by EVE-Central
- BSAC's Stock Exchange pricing and volumes
- Automatically aligns to the top or bottom of your screen.
- Automatically updates every hour
- Tranquility status updated every 15 minutes
Screenshot & Download LinkHow it works:
- Automated install and uninstall
EVETicker is essentially a web browser designed to read modified html files. Periodically it contacts it's home website, downloads the html files and displays them in a scrolling ticker. The html files are generated by server-side software which periodically contacts specific websites, downloads data and transforms it into EVETicker readable html. Like all of the EVE related programs I've written over the years, it is not open source. However, it's completely free to use.
In game chat channel: EVETycoon
NOTE: This is a very early beta. Expect bugs, crashes, etc.
Comments and suggestions are welcomed.
If you're the owner of a website that has a market feed you'd like to see added to EVETicker, please contact me in-game or via the website linked above.