Originally by: Themanfromdalmontee
...who's paid for by big business (RMTers) and which ones are sponsored by religious freaks (Amarians) like in real life american politics?
Also who's giving out plex's to pay for votes....
REal questions though which seem to be completely ignored:
1) Who's for cleaning up the forums, banning the constant stupid spam topics and totally special posts (proper racist, sexist, obcene religious mumbo jumbo) as this has risen massively in the last year or so.
2) Who's against RMT and Macro/botting ratters/miners etc
3) Who's for balanced game play both pvp and pve
4) Who's not ******edly biased when it comes to null sec and hold stupid views regarding ccp's impartiality (eg who's a IT hater).
last and no means least.
5) If a goon or test alliance candidate is chosen, are they going to undergo psychiatric personality screening before being flown to Iceland. I wouldn't want any damage done to such a lovely country!
Hello there !
As you may have read, I'm French, and ingame, unaffiliated to any "powerbloc" (not 0.0 ones, at least).
While I agree that not all seats should be taken by Goons or their associates, and in RL, not all representatives should come from the same country... I think you're going a bit far. (Isn't the part about American politics being sponsored by big businesses and religious freaks a bit uncalled for ?)
However, I understand your concern. For what it's worth :
1 and 2) I very much am. If you had word of my recent posts about RMT, (regarding the info leak of iskbank) and my general opinion about this forums, I vouch for severity against both those problems, as they prevent us for enjoying the game to it's fullest.
3) I am. Every aspect of the game, from miners to pirates, from space nuns to scammers, is important to have a complete and coherent universe.
4) I feel that CCP is impartial (or can be made so easily), because if the CSM doesn't trust CCP, then nothing can be achieved. 0.0 needs balancing, as the rest of the game does.
5) I must admit I lol'ed :)
That said, I'm sure the Goons will get at least a CSM representative, if only due to their sheer numbers - which, when you look at it that way, seems only right. I'm quite sure Mittens doesn't needs any more votes to be elected already, and I'm looking forward the opportunity to seat at the same meeting than him, it will surely be interesting, to say the least.